Too stoned? New Mexico manufacturer now distributing supplement aimed at alleviating cannabis overuse, fogginess

Simple Jack

Too stoned? New Mexico manufacturer now distributing supplement aimed at alleviating cannabis overuse, fogginess

Albuquerque-based cannabis manufacturer Assurance Laboratories is now the exclusive distributor in New Mexico for the national brand Undoo, a trio of supplements aimed at relieving overconsumption, resetting tolerance and clearing cannabis fog.

Tim George, the COO of Assurance, told the Journal the active ingredients in the Undoo products include olive oil, the organic compound olivetol and vitamin E — the latter of which acts as a preservative for the trio of products that come in gel capsule form.

The active ingredient olivetol in the trio of supplements — which include Undoo relief, Undoo reset and Undoo refresh — attaches to cannabinoid receptors in the body, George said. It’s what he calls a “lock-and-key mechanism” that doesn’t make you feel high and instead offers relief from overconsumption, cannabis brain fog and high tolerance.

George said the company is currently distributing the Undoo supplements to dispensaries in the state, including legacy operator Pecos Valley Production.

George expects Undoo to become a sought-after supplement in the local cannabis market.

“It’s about managing your experience,” he said. “We’re just trying to give people tools to have a better time with cannabis.”

https://www.abqjournal.com/2596487/new-mexico-manufacturer-now-distributing-undoo-supplement-aimed-at-alleviating-cannabis-issues.html

Or you could just use less :rolleyes:

Shit like this does my head in (and 'fat free fat', 'fat burners' etc). Don't bother moderating your consumption to a level that's right for you, just take some expensive 'supplement' and keep gorging yourself :headpain:

• Like 7

Sometimes i roll a blunt the night before aimed as a my full strength early evening blunt the next day, but sometimes i forget and end up wake and baking it, would be nice to have a get out of jail card just for emergencies, that first blunt of Chelato made me get lost down memory lane and over done it, i would have taken anything to get out of that 2 hour long whitey lol

• Like 2

The bit that sounds the best to me is re-setting high tolerance! If that works it’d definitely be worth a punt!

it’s going to come out soon, a beta blocker type CB1 and 2 receptor uptake blocker to stop you getting high/higher 

im sure i’ve read about it years ago

if you want a natural receptor cleaner so you get higher, eat mango or dark chocolate 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

lol The Boojum breakfast of choice recently has been yoghurt with ripe mango and a little bit of cannachocolate made with 85% cocoa chocolate lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Remember having a whitey after a few buckets 

Was horrible

Sat in a park with my mates ghostying 

Only 13 as well

• Like 1

On 09/05/2023 at 7:56 AM, Dreamer420 said:

The bit that sounds the best to me is re-setting high tolerance! If that works it’d definitely be worth a punt!

I can't see how it would reset tolerance if your receptors are bound up with that stuff instead of THC. Next time you went to get stoned nothing would happen lol

This is a pretty common US mindset.  Maybe the same over y'alls way. 

" see there's this issue i need solved."

" ok, you could just modify your behavior to resolve the issue.  That's the best approach"

" yeah, i think i'd prefer a pill.  do you have a pill?"

" I mean.. we do.. but you should try sleeping enough before you take a pi.."

" give me the pill now"

I don't suffer from cannabis fog when I need to be alert.  You wanna know the secret?  Dont fucking get high if getting high will make you less effective at the action you are intending on executing correctly.  It's pretty simple, really.

• Like 1

Wasn't there was a bit of an uproar recently cos there were shortages of a new diabetes drug because people were using it for weight loss :doh:

57 minutes ago, BJ Plant Trainer said:

Would it clear out your system enough to get you through a drug test?

I’d guess not. Since the metabolites the tests usually look for are locked up in and released from the bodies tissues, and this just seems to bind with receptors not neutralize or clear the body.

The only sure fire way in my opinion would be abstaining from consumption for whatever length of time it takes:crybaby:.or get a different job that doesn’t test and:skin_up: