Is The UK Ready To Legalise Cannabis? 420 at Hyde Park

bongme

hi

Is The UK Ready To Legalise Cannabis? 420 at Hyde Park

just hit watch on youtube...

Bongme

• Like 5

In short HELL NO !!!      We the people may be ready for it  but the powers that be have zero interest in letting us have our way !!!   

Not now , not next year  ,  prob not in my life time sadly ,  just do what were all doing and carry on regardless ,  posts like this just futile lol     

Love the idea , love the peoples spirit & dedication but face reality .... not any time soon ... ignore the fuckers and crack on :yep:

• Like 7

Even if the laws were changed, its highly unlikely that they would alter in any way, shape or form to match our requirements I.e., limited weak strains, regulated and monitored with the DVLA being aware you're buying or growing it. No normalisation in our lifetime though.

• Like 3

Fuck legalised (and the way it will be done if it's done, for the benefit of a few rich people with government connections who will own the means of legal production and supply). Decriminalised and treated like any other plant crop that anyone is able to grow and use as they see fit and the 'drug' label abandoned for once and for all is the only way to do it, and the way it will never, ever be done because it doesn't profit corrupt individuals in power :sadwalk:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I can retire on a house in the middle of nowhere and I’ll grow my own and consume it how I like with no one around to grass me or see it.

Love my own company and would love to have/do the above 

• Like 1