AVB + Sleep

Island Lifer

I bought a Solo 2 dry herb vape a few months back to help cut down on smoking, I've no complaints, it works for me.

I read you can reuse the 'already vaped bud' for edibles but some had commented it tastes like crap. I've been saving the AVB, thinking I'll give it a go some time. Following a rough night's sleep on Tuesday I thought I'd try it out and get an early night, I made a herbal tea and added a good pinch of AVB. 

That was the last I remember :yep:

8 hours solid. 

Edited by Island Lifer
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

And the taste? 

None really, the herbal tea dominated, lemon & ginger. The AVB is a dry crumble at this stage, it mostly dissolves but the larger bits are no worse than a few tea leaves, just swallow them.

I've just cycled 5 miles to work, no issues. 

• Like 3

I like to whack a tea spoon of finely crumbled avb in a yogurt. Have half of it at a time. That’s the easiest way of getting it down. Or in a smoothie. 

• Like 2

I use a fair bit of AVB in making canna choccy  ,     i find if i add some good quality peppermint or lemon extracts and add that into the choccy its all good mate.   

I dont taste the avb with the extracts :yep:             By far this is the best option i have found in respect of making it taste half decent.    

I did do some gummies with some also and that wasnt bad at all , although i did add fuit flavouring extracts ,   the choccy was head & shoulders above :george:

• Like 2

I've not tried it yet but I hear you can purge the nasty flavour with cold water - then dry it out again 

if you cover it with water, let it steep for an hour, then change the water a few times, you should see (and taste) the water getting cleaner each time  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hippie on hill said:

I've not tried it yet but I hear you can purge the nasty flavour with cold water - then dry it out again 

if you cover it with water, let it steep for an hour, then change the water a few times, you should see (and taste) the water getting cleaner each time  

yea just get a coffee press thing just keep filling up and giving it a stir and press down - just repeat a few times until the water runs clear - then just spread it out on oven tray or similar and dry off in oven at around 50c

did make a big difference for me taste wise and take away that ashtray taste

I skipped doing it when doing a bho run with some abv and regret not taking my time as the bho tastes a bit rank but is quite strong

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 5

I struggle to get a good night's sleep due to the meds I'm on. A teaspoon of coconut oil, infused with AVB, makes me sleep very soundly indeed. After some fun staggering around the place... :) 

I use a mocha pot. Coconut oil and water go in the base, AVB where the coffee is supposed to go. Screw top on, heat and it bubbles through. I pass the oil through the AVB three times, the water helps remove the brown colour and the taste, the oil extracts the good stuff. Very fast way of making infused oil. Also if I have some below strength oil, I put it through the mocha pot for a potency boost. :yep:

The excess AVB left over from this process can be eaten too.

AVB is such useful stuff!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am the only weirdo who just does the ol' toss and wash? It really doesn't taste that bad, just a bit like burnt popcorn  

• Like 1

Me too Silvester, straight out the vape chamber and down the hatch an hour or 2 before bed usually, especially if there’s bubble in it too... :magic:

• Like 3

i used some AVB for the first time this week.  ground it up in a pestle n mortar and into 0 capsules. tried two cap last night. slept pretty good tbf. tried 3 earlier on and im feeling very relaxed.

i will definitely continue to use AVB.

its a no brainer 

• Like 2