Should I?

mystic_roots

So I had my free phone call with Zerenia earlier this week to see if I qualify. I have since paid the £80 for a consultation but the waiting list is roughly 3 weeks. 

My dilemma is, I’m not 100% sure they’ll prescribe me flower but with 420 coming up that usually means discounted prices, so should I buy a portable vape before my prescription? I’d be somewhat annoyed if I bought one and they prescribed me oil. 

If so I’m torn between the Mighty, Crafty or the TM2. Ideally I’d like it to be discreet for carrying around and not something that would draw attention.

25 minutes ago, KC said:

Sorry I don't know much about the medicinal but why would they not prescribe flower and only oil? 

I think it depends greatly on what condition you’re looking to treat but as I already bake mine then hopefully they will do the same as they do ask of you already smoke it as over time we all build up a tolerance to it

• Like 2

Prescription or not shouldn't make much difference to the answer. The answer is YES you should, you'll find non-prescription meds vape just as well as prescribed meds

• Like 2