Wolkenkraft vape

highgrower

After recently moving to vaping i have had one joint in about a month or so - first starting with the Dynavap then moving on to the TinyMighty2 as my go to device.

However I am on holiday in a cbd friendly country and plan to return over the years so through fuck it i may as well invest in something for when im here - also where i am staying skinning up is a bit of a pain and also having a joint as i need to get well away in to a safe smell zone for both.

So looked at quite a few different ones and end up getting the Wolkenkraft FX Mini Ultra - similar setup to the TM2 and gotta say very impressed with such a tiny device only got through one charge on it so far but happy with my choice - they do a bigger one which looked like it was good value as well and if i have problems with the TM2 and have to send it back i may get one as a backup as the mini isnt getting taken home and i will just use it when im back.

large.wolkenkraft1.jpg

• Like 8

Just had a google and looks pretty much like the same thing - the base bit looks identical but the mouth piece is slightly differnt - got through a few more sessions with it and its very impressive for such a small device - you cant finish a bowl in a few decent pulls like with the TM2 but produces a decent amount for a long slow draw - the digital temp control is fantastic and i got about 5 sessions from a single charge.

• Like 3