Revives funky skunky summer of regs the hacking of the hacks

Revive

Who’s they??? lol

We gotta hope for that sun, tbf mate had fair growth rates considering the weather!!! And plants aren’t looking shabby just slow and steady :hippy:

come on sun 

:guitar:

21 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Who’s they???

A bunch of cunts who haven't got a clue what there on about lol

Same mate my plants are in top condition but the growth is very slow going, there growing but taking there time :yep:

• Like 1

Hahaha amazing lol

only job you can turn up and get it wrong with a smile on your face and still keep it :rofl:

well when the sun does make an appearance it will be like the start of a horse race, “and here we go”

lol

lets hope it sorts ourself out in the next couple weeks and stays warm and dry through sept and croptober ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Hahaha amazing lol

only job you can turn up and get it wrong with a smile on your face and still keep it :rofl:

well when the sun does make an appearance it will be like the start of a horse race, “and here we go”

lol

lets hope it sorts ourself out in the next couple weeks and stays warm and dry through sept and croptober ;)

Well mate down my ends its just been on the new today that the sun and hot weather will now not be returning, fuking great!!!

Lying fuks these weather folk mate, last week they said we will be getting the sun and heat back mid August lollol

Don't know there fuking arse from there elbow these lot :wallbash:

• Like 3

Double visit to both plots today my good people..forgot my phone first time so no pics of the bastard plot and the gg#3,s

So i can confirm its deffo 3 boys 3 girls on here now..girls can stay for some fresh seed..the f3,s i made last season had a few germ issues as I think a few was a bit premature possibly.. so its more of the same for these girls.. I boy I think is suffering from what looks like leaf septoria, it been losing leaves from the bottom up for a few weeks now but no signs of it on the other 5 plants on here.. they have come on a bit now so bit happier but ill need to keep an eye on them to make sure if it is infact septoria that it does not spread.

Next its the knotweed plot, still trying to get these sexed but again not 100% although I am fairly sure we have 6 boys on here now..

Looks like..

1x skunk x widow 

1x cilla x Road dawg 

1x cheese x blue digiberry

1x #1 x psyco sister

1x psychosis x gmo

1x cheese x gdp

So if this is the final result im pretty happy.

I did wonder how it would work out and if I'd have any double males from any 1 cultivar as there was 2 of each, apart from a single cheese x gdp..fuker that turned out to be a boy but ive got at least 1 of everything else..

Happy days :)

Few random pics, all looking good really.

No more slug/snail attacks but I do need to do some plot maintenance, weeds need sorting and ive got to take some height out of some of the surrounding vegetation.

large.20230731_205400_compress7.jpgstarting at the bottom and moving clockwise

psycho x gmo girl

Psycho x gmo boy

Killer daze fem

Killer daze fem

And lastly half in half out

Ghetto blaster boy

large.20230731_205044_compress63.jpgagain bottom moving clockwise 

Skunk widow boy

Chelato fem

Chelato femlarge.20230731_205246_compress12.jpgand again

Killer daze fem

Killer daze fem

Ghetto blaster boylarge.20230731_205346_compress12.jpg2 at the front

cheese x blues x noname girls

3 in the middle from left to right

Cilla x Road dawg girl

Sicknote girl

Cheese x blue digiberry boy

Back row from left to right

Skunk x widow girl

Cilla x Road dawg boy

Sicknote girl

large.20230731_205146_compress20.jpgfrom the left moving clockwise 

Sicknote girl

Cheese x blues digiberry girl

Cheese x blues digiberry boy

Sicknote girl

large.20230731_205158_compress94.jpg left #1 x psyco sister boy

#1 x psyco sister girllarge.20230731_205346_compress12.jpglarge.20230731_205344_compress2.jpglarge.20230731_205335_compress90.jpglarge.20230731_205225_compress27.jpglarge.20230731_205327_compress47.jpglarge.20230731_205124_compress92.jpgjust a few other randoms.. 

Right thats me done ive got a cup of tea and a banger with my name on it ;)

Keep it green my fellow stoners and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 13

Well let’s hope the fuckers are wrong mate  :yep:

could do with it drying out now ground is saturated, and girls and boys are looking very healthy mukka ;)

loving the plan, and it’s coming together with good percentages regarding boy / girl ratio :thumsup:

good to see a plan coming together 

big love

stig

• Like 1

Looking good mate :D Is the plan to leave all the boys and girls in together and see what happens? Or are you going to maybe try and be selective about who bumps uglies with who? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

Well let’s hope the fuckers are wrong mate  :yep:

could do with it drying out now ground is saturated, and girls and boys are looking very healthy mukka ;)

Let's hope so mate.

Tbh it isnt really that much of an issue this season for me as you know ow the plan..

The auto,s though although in full flowering mode are not up to much..building buds but very very slowly dude. Hopefully this will be my only loss if the weather doesn't improve and its just a bit of bonus bud for me troubles so I wouldn't be so stressed if it didnt work out so well.

I'm focused on the seeds more than anything bruv so no dramas for now..

There all happy and healthy on here and thats the best I can do for them, the rest is out of my hands brother stig :yep:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Looking good mate :D Is the plan to leave all the boys and girls in together and see what happens? Or are you going to maybe try and be selective about who bumps uglies with who? 

Thanks Gaijin.. noooo mate the boys are getting binned off but I just need to be 100% before I pull them..there fuking about a bit a few of them and ive changed my mind once or twice on a couple. I will be sure before they become an issue so for now I've just left them alone..

The only jizz these girls will see is from the gg#3 boys, ive 3 on another plot and 1 in the seedling tent so thats what I will be getting busy with brother :yep:

Will be a shame really as there's some lovely genetics in these boys but being an outdoors only grower they won't give me the gains im hoping for in this little experiment so they gots to go.

Be lucky bro :yinyang:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Gotcha, just the GG#3 :yep: Should make some lovely babies 

Hopefully mate..some of these vars may be miles away from finishing before they rot but any that get close I may have half a chance with next season once hit with the GG#3..then I can start looking through those next season to see what I can find. 

Then I will have a go at possibly reversing some so I can create some fems seeds..bigger picture of course but I figure it's a good course to take while filling a few jars along the way with some other bankers :)

Not sure how many seasons I've got left in me mate, well not growing in these sort of numbers anyway so be nice to end up with a bit of a variety of fem seeds that will bring some old school flavours back into my life and can work outdoors.

I could then just run much smaller numbers for many more years :)

I think this is gonna be my journey now, it was gonna be just a season off to make seeds but after great thought my mission is to create a seed pension retirement package lollol

• Like 4

I like your thinking :D

It wears me out keeping up with a full time job and the couple of little tents I have; there's no way I could do what you do. Not a chance lol Wind down mate, you've earned it :yep: 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

I like your thinking :D

It wears me out keeping up with a full time job and the couple of little tents I have; there's no way I could do what you do. Not a chance lol Wind down mate, you've earned it :yep: 

Your right its tough mate..amongst other reasons my business does suffer by being committed to so many plants and all that goes with it regarding prep maintenance etc. 

Its a problem because I love it so much and having some pennies in the bank takes the hunger away from driving the business forward so to spk.

So yeah a wind down really is probably whats called for but I find it really difficult to keep myself from getting so involved season upon season.. much more manageable on a smaller scale Gaijin but ive just no self control lollol

• Like 6

Afternoon folks.. just a few pics of the boy in the tent..he should soon be ready to start giving up the goods by the looks of it :)

I'll need to start deciding how im going to go about harvesting this pollen..do I set a screen around the pot to catch it when it falls? Should I just take of parts to put in a tupperware as there starting to open? Shake the whole plant onto some parchment paper? So many choices here.

I want to most easiest method with the least chance of wastage but as this is pretty new to me im not sure what that is lol

Help anyone???

Here he islarge.20230801_132052_compress77.jpglarge.20230801_132020_compress3.jpglarge.20230801_132015_compress42.jpglarge.20230801_132009_compress71.jpghe isn't looking as healthy as he was..

I dont use bottled nutes aside from the bio grow I recently bought so I just top dressed a lil sop for now..does he really need a bloom feed as such? How does he need to be kept if its just his jizz im wanting? Never looked after a male indoors and as ive said this is a small tent in a lockup with hardly any mod cons so not the greatest environment..

If anyone has any advice feel free to churp up folks :yep:

• Like 12