Dalgety secured Home Office approval

mystic_roots

I read "secured Home Office approval" as they were letting their staff grow weed in their spare room at home. lol 

• Like 5

How come, whenever I look at the board of these companies I always see a fucking politician sitting there!

It gets right on my tits that!

Even worse, ex-home secretary Jacqui smith is on their board. Another politician who when they were in the position to change the law for thousands did nothing, but now that she can profit from it she is all for it.

This really makes me sick.

I need to go calm down.

• Like 15

Notice the first things mentioned in the "opportunities" are for business and investment, then comes medical...CUNTS!!

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

I can approve weed in my home office - just send me samples please.

Absolutely.. we just need your full name and address :police:

lol 

• Like 1

It'll be shit anyway. It appears that seems to be much of the case in a America with medical weed. That makes sense because the drug design wouldn't be to get you out of your head.

• Like 2

I can confirm the CMOG i am growing is without home office approval tastes and smells and smokes just fine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stu914 said:

Notice the first things mentioned in the "opportunities" are for business and investment, then comes medical...CUNTS!!

they dont care who it helps as long as they can make money from it and keep the good stuff banned, so they can feel holier than yow, god bothering wankers 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

But that's why we all grow, choice of any strain that takes your fancy and off you go. The amount of politicians in this country, they've all got their fingers in several pies and couldn't give a flying fuck to legalize what would help millions of people in suffering one way or another.

• Like 3

The Home Office licence will allow the business to begin commercial cultivation and distribution of its product, which follows its inspection from the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). 

The MHRA is happy to approve production of cannabis for the (private medical) domestic market yet they refuse to licence it, which would remove a major barrier to it being prescribed by the NHS.

Looks like a nasty case of regulatory capture.

• Like 5