Vaporiser Hire

Should Know Betterer

I'm currently using an og Mighty, looking to upgrade to a new Mighty+, but, Tinymight2 has got my attention, I would gladly pay a hire fee to be able to try one out before spending that much money, as I'm sure many people would, I'm guessing it would be a logistical nightmare and then there's the legality etc stopping a hire service happening? Or if it's something that you've never considered please remember it was my idea and allow me special rates :)

The trouble is that once a vape has been used,

it will then contain THC,

so special licenses would be required.

Unless it has been thoroughly cleaned by the user(unlikely)

Maybe a different story in a legal country/state etc.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Think of what you want. You're a session guy ? Mighty+. And you already know how it works. But if you want pure on-demand, taking a puff once in a while, TM's hard to beat.

• Like 2
On 25/03/2023 at 4:42 PM, Should Know Betterer said:

I'm currently using an og Mighty, looking to upgrade to a new Mighty+, but, Tinymight2 has got my attention, I would gladly pay a hire fee to be able to try one out before spending that much money, as I'm sure many people would, I'm guessing it would be a logistical nightmare and then there's the legality etc stopping a hire service happening? Or if it's something that you've never considered please remember it was my idea and allow me special rates :)

What’s yer reasoning for making the switch?

@The audio breathing machinebeen using Mighty for almost a year and there's not much that I don't like about it, used on it's own or with a bubbler satisfies every time, but being a lifelong stoner I'm always wondering if there could be something that's a bit 'more' . I've followed the Tinymight threads, 1st thread got me interested, thought ok this could be a something 'more' so let's see how people get on. Now Tinymight2 is out and seeing the owners obvious love for it there must be a reason. My plan for the coming months is save up the pennies for a Mighty+, I know and love my Mighty so a + should cover me for vape 'security' and robustness etc swiftly followed by a Tinymight2 for home use pleasure. I'm definitely put off by the battery thing, appears it eats batteries, hassle in my book, infact there are several things about TM2 that I find off putting, fragile, need for a ton of batteries and a ton of stems baskets and whatnot, and a high probability that I'd need to send it back to Finland for repairs, but, but, from what I gather from my research it vapes like a monster and is more than capable of fucking your shit up, and goes up to 240° so should be good for hash. Waffling sorry, earliest wake and vape I've had for a long time

3 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

@The audio breathing machineI'm definitely put off by the battery thing, appears it eats batteries, hassle in my book, infact there are several things about TM2 that I find off putting, fragile, need for a ton of batteries and a ton of stems baskets and whatnot, and a high probability that I'd need to send it back to Finland for repairs, but, but, from what I gather from my research it vapes like a monster and is more than capable of fucking your shit up, and goes up to 240° so should be good for hash. Waffling sorry, earliest wake and vape I've had for a long time

Just to address a few of your concerns. Not suggesting anything, just clarifying.

Batteries. Yep, it can go through them depending on how much you hit it. But You can at least change them and not rely on a warranty claim when the battery starts to fail on the mighty (which it will). And batteries are a few quid each. I have 4 in rotation. It's one of the TM 's strong point being able to change batteries simply and easily imo 

Fragile. I've had mine for over 2 years now. No issues. There have been some issues, esp early on and it can't be thrown about but it's not fragile per se. 

Not sure why you think you will need more than a couple of basket screens. I clean mine every few days. One in use, one in iso. Cost a few pennies each.

Low probability for sending back I suspect. Not needed to in over 2 years. But it's nice to know the warranty is for 10 years. S&b it's 2 (with one extra if you register). 

TM are also enabling TM og owners to exchange for a tm2 and get E150 off. S&b haven't made such an offer when releasing the plus (not that I'm aware of). I think that's a good sign.

I think it's worth it. May not be for everyone but I would replace instantly. Not so my mighty/crafty.

Hope this clarifies a few things.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Just to address a few of your concerns. Not suggesting anything, just clarifying.

Batteries. Yep, it can go through them depending on how much you hit it. But You can at least change them and not rely on a warranty claim when the battery starts to fail on the mighty (which it will). And batteries are a few quid each. I have 4 in rotation. It's one of the TM 's strong point being able to change batteries simply and easily imo 

Fragile. I've had mine for over 2 years now. No issues. There have been some issues, esp early on and it can't be thrown about but it's not fragile per se. 

Not sure why you think you will need more than a couple of basket screens. I clean mine every few days. One in use, one in iso. Cost a few pennies each.

Low probability for sending back I suspect. Not needed to in over 2 years. But it's nice to know the warranty is for 10 years. S&b it's 2 (with one extra if you register). 

TM are also enabling TM og owners to exchange for a tm2 and get E150 off. S&b haven't made such an offer when releasing the plus (not that I'm aware of). I think that's a good sign.

I think it's worth it. May not be for everyone but I would replace instantly. Not so my mighty/crafty.

Hope this clarifies a few things.

It does for me also.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks for your reply. Here’s where I’m at…
I ask out of interest.

I have one mighty og, still going, just. The power button is on its last legs.
Considered the tm2 as an alternative and/or back up, so much like yersen.

Ordered a might+ to keep me going so between me n laddo here, we should have you covered.

Now then..The good points…

1. warms up fast as fuck, really noticeable. 
2. charges fast as fuck, again, a welcome addition.

3. other than the lining of the bowl, it’s same same.

Ok, now I believe this first generation of the mighty+ has some gremlins.

Mine certainly has. S+B have offered a replacement, which second time around appears to be on the way as we speak, to arrive tomorrow.
I just don’t see how it will be any different. Internally, it will be the same components, wired the same way. Maybe it’s to do with the supercharging…

Happy to embellish but just to keep it succinct, various error codes, turning off, refusing to turn back on, cutting sessions short…man, the og mighty was pretty bulletproof…but this??

I think you should go for the tm2 while they sort these issues out with the mighty+.

I won’t be the only one experiencing this issues, I am sure of that.

Get one when it comes down in price, try something different (for both of us, as I want one of those little beauties too) and I’ll let you know how I get on with my returns wit S+B.

• Like 1

I’m with you, some sort of hire or try before you buy would be great. I got a sapphire one for like £60 to try vaping. It’s not good enough for me, can’t get high enough. But I hear loads about the mighty+ and tinymight. But £300 is far too much to try and see if I like it….

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Dreamer420 said:

I’m with you, some sort of hire or try before you buy would be great. I got a sapphire one for like £60 to try vaping. It’s not good enough for me, can’t get high enough. But I hear loads about the mighty+ and tinymight. But £300 is far too much to try and see if I like it….

And as great as they are, will never hit as hard as a massive bong…

45 minutes ago, The audio breathing machine said:

the mighty+ has some gremlins.

FFS

:(

I only want one of these as I thought it might be more reliable. I really don't want to spend another 300 odd notes to have two unreliable handhelds.

How old is your og Mighty?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KC said:

FFS

:(

I only want one of these as I thought it might be more reliable. I really don't want to spend another 300 odd notes to have two unreliable handhelds.

How old is your og Mighty?

5/6 years. Heavy usage. 
Had the new version a matter of months before it started. Finally caused me to chop it in for a replacement.

• Like 1