movie sites

handysmoker

On 24/03/2023 at 10:07 AM, Hashslag said:

I use Stremio on my phone most of the time, works pretty well and has most things I want :) 

THIS guy is on the curve. Stremio and it's addons relaced Kodi a few years back. Set up "properly" It can act like a free version of Netflix but with EVERY movie and TV show going from any source including Cinema releases etc.

The secret is to couple it with real debrid and it works perfectly a good percentage of the time (90% +)

As it goes I/we have Netflix registered in Turkey (A macDonalds as the address for the win lol) It works out to about £5 a month for the Full Ultra HD 5 accounts/streams or whatever, I have given 3 of them to family and the other 2 me and the misses use.

That is my only paid for sub. I/we just don't watch enough TV or even movies these days to make me bother even keeping Stremio up to date. But the misses did watch "Elvis" the other day which played perfectly...Apart from an annoying background voice who kept heckling Elvis for his being a peado (The voice was mine lol love to wind her up).

Edit to add - Google Reddit Stremio Addons. On reddit read the top thread that mentions Huge Addon Update or something like that. Click in that thread and there is a web addy in there. Click on that and you will be presented with a screen full of addons. Think they actually work out something like the best being at the top of the lists.

So select one for your movies/tv shows

One for podcasts if thats your thing

One for audio books

One for IPTV

And for setting it up "properly" I also add Trakt and have signed up to trakt free of charge. It's a bit like IMDB but you can mark what you have watched, mark which series you are watching and it recommends others based on what you have liked the most from your history. When integrated in Stemio it automatically updates itsef so it tells you when a new episode of X show is ready to watch.

Personally, I just use an old email addy that I use for "crap". It does the job without your main email being hit with all the spam that comes from having signed up for all sorts.

Edited by Diddy