Tobacco flavouring

Dreamer420

Hi, 

move seen small sprays of tobacco flavouring advertised, like black currant or strawberry.

I was wondering if anyone had tried it with flower in a vape, to help disguise the smell for when out and about..?

I suspect that no matter what you spray on weed there will still be a detectable weed smell when you vape it, with whatever the flavour is on top but not masking it, I think all you'd achieve is horrible tasting weed :yuck:

• Like 3

We've just picked up some "strawberry haze" and I'm pretty much convinced it's been adulterated with e juice or something similar.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I was just wondering if people would smell a funny smell, but cos its slightly fruity, just think ah that’s a vape, rather than, hmm weed…

People will think "hmm weed".

Some of the more aromatic pipe tobaccos can drown out weed funk but it's really difficult trying to find a traditional pipe smoker to follow around...

:yinyang:

• Like 2

can't you just be discrete like the rest of us? if it's outside, unless you are in a crowd of people, what's the problem?

• Like 4

Just for instances where say I’m out on a walk or a bike ride, and sure as I pass people I’d put it away, but I’d still smell of it. I had two puffs on it once, then about 15 mins later chatted to a mate through his car window and he said I stank of it. 
if it was mixed with one of these fruity/candy floss type vape smells, then if I walk past people they prob wouldn’t think I’ve been smoking weed….

it’s not a massive deal, I just thought I’d ask. Maybe one day I’ll take a punt for a fiver and report back…

• Like 1