I was bored so I made a pipe

Hashslag

As the title, really.

I dismantled a desk lamp the other day and through the centre of it was this 10mm diameter, foot long metal tube. I put it to one side, then today thought I'd make a sebsi-style pipe out of it. We've got some air-dry clay for arts and crafts so I nicked some of that and fashioned a clay bowl and a clay mouthpiece, and let them dry over a warm amplifier.

Works.

Anyway, off you pop. x

• Like 4

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but you may want to look into that air dry clay.  I'm not super familiar with it, but it strikes my spider sense that air dry modeling clay could be using something along the line of one of many potential "Air dry" resins mixed into the clay to cure it at room temp.

If you're so inclined, might wanna make sure you're not smoking something akin to fiberglass resin or epoxy. Those typically use a chemical catalyst (hardener) to solidify the "glue" but there are many air dry "glues" also. 

Just a thought.  I don't intend to rain on the cool, homemade pipe parade.

• Like 4

@Cajafiesta Oh, I'm far too impulsive to even consider the chemical breakdown of whatever Im using tbh. I'll probably stick to my little brass hookah bong thingy from now on :)

57 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

I can't show a picture, it's far too shit lol 

so it's just attention seeking? lol

• Like 1

lol tough crowd.. imagining Hashslags a bit like this guy lol tube replaced by a cardboard box.

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 2

Wow!

Do not get a stall at a festival but in a hundred years from now it will be an antique and Fiona Bruce might suck it.

If you're lucky.

• Like 4

if the resin in the clay dont fuck yer lungs you can always slip and have an eye out ..looks like a death trap to me ..not even got a seat belt .

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

..not even got a seat belt .

:shock:

Like a motorbike!

YOU'LL DIE.

Maniac on a Vespa