Reliable jet lighter

Aphatspliff

Been on the prof jet lighters for a couple years now and love them compared to the old clippers I used to use. Much more efficient at getting that j properly lit especially when I’m out walking up a mountain or fishing on the end of a big wind! Only problem I’ve found with them is they seem to last 2-3 months then the ignighter goes on them. After some recommendations on a good refillable jet lighter that’s going to last, don’t want a massive torch nice and compact to fit in me pocket when I’m out and about.

Cheers!

I got this one from the big river site, while some reviews ain't great i've been using it heavily for 2 years now, lighting blunts and heating the Dynavap and it still sparks first click, i was so impressed i bought a second, normally these kinda lights don't make 6 months. I think the gas you use helps i've been using newport gas.

large.Lighter.png

• Like 3

I used to have a True Utility FireWire jet lighter until I dropped it somewhere in the woods, had it a good few years and it preformed without fault.

I also have their firestash on my keys, that's really fuckin handy.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Prince Pocket Torch Lighter's excellent if you just need a single flame.

But whatever the lighter, you'll need to use premium gas only to fill it (there's less impurities in it).

• Like 2

Nice one chaps, I’ve just been using some clipper gas I’ve had for years now. Didn’t realise the gas mattered so much. Any recommendations on best gas?

Just had a look into this gas, I see a couple brands state near zero impurities, the Newport one slightly cheaper than the other brand and you get 100ml more, so Newport it is. Just gonna order one of those cyclone 2s @Joolz look very similar to the prof ones I like, hopefully it lasts as long as yours :yinyang: cheers all

• Like 3

Look for the Near Zero Impurities label 

Newport bottle it for many brands 

I like an Honest dual flame one for the Vapcap - I think it's the same as the Vertigo Dagger model 

Jobon, Honest and Vertigo all make some decent models 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Joolz said:

@Aphatspliff

I've been using one of these for the last year :yep:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/cyclone-ii-triple-torch

I use the same ones, after years of using clippers, rubbing my thumb raw trying to light them, or doing the finger thumb trick. i think the quality went down in the last 10 years for clippers.

I honestly dont know why i didnt swap out sooner, i used to curse the clipper lighter EVERYTIME i tried to light a joint, and thats alot of timeslol

the tripple jet ones do go through a hell of alot of gas tholol im always refilling it