**Win a Telos Mesh Growcast LED grow light control system**

Joolz

They could have given a light away as well!   It'd be a bit like winning a year's worth of petrol, but don't have a car to put it in lol:thumbdown:

• Like 1

Good luck you doing a diary with it see if it does make a difference also how did you do that little video thing

1 hour ago, Baron von greenback said:

how did you do that little video thing

I took the pictures individually on my phone, then go into the Samsung gallery app and then hold and select one of them so you can then multi select more than one pic, then an option comes up called create and that will give an option to turn them into a gif.

If you ain't got a Samsung I'm sure these plenty of apps that do the same thing:yep:

• Like 1

On 04/03/2023 at 5:20 PM, Hashcity said:

They could have given a light away as well!   It'd be a bit like winning a year's worth of petrol, but don't have a car to put it in lol:thumbdown:

Imagine entering a competition for a years worth of petrol and not having a car. Then complaining if you win that you don’t have a car to put petrol in. There’s folk like that. They exist.

Edited by mikeydoughnut

congrats @Military Grade that’s a top smart bit of kit, the Telos stuff is very well made :yep:  

another awesome give away man

Edited by twigs
spell (on phone)
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I took the pictures individually on my phone, then go into the Samsung gallery app and then hold and select one of them so you can then multi select more than one pic, then an option comes up called create and that will give an option to turn them into a gif.

If you ain't got a Samsung I'm sure these plenty of apps that do the same thing:yep:

Cheers ye missus has a Samsung s22 ultra said she try it mate