Heathrow busts of 'Cali' weed

dan6

Just now, Moonstone420 said:

Gotta love a bit of speculation with zero evidence club. 

You forgot the bit where I'm just jealous I can't afford to pay 3 times the going rate for some "cali".

You do you, I'll stick to my lovely homegrown thanks. 

• Like 2

Just now, monkeypig said:

You forgot the bit where I'm just jealous I can't afford to pay 3 times the going rate for some "cali".

You do you, I'll stick to my lovely homegrown thanks. 

Did you read the part where I said its not worth the money, indicating that I have not, and will not buy it, but have smoked it and rate the quality highly?

"Probably" not. 

Everything I've seen someone's "Cail" in person or Instagram it was either grown by someone local homegrown or was grown by Albanians from County lines gangs like most street weed, so in my experience "99%" ain't far off from the truth.

Importing weed makes no financial sense when people already are growing weed in the UK, then putting it in a fancy tin/bag you can buy cheap in bulk online, and then charging 2-3times more and most people are none the wiser and fall for it.

• Like 1

Feck overpriced Cali or whatever it is before it was stuck in a tin lol . People would be better served just subbing here and selecting strains that in some cases are probably better than any cali shit lol. Imagine if OT 's stuff was mass marketed like the Cali and stuck in a wee tin with a nice picture on the front...What we looking at ? £500 oz lol 

The cali weed is i reckon anyway, weed that is past it's sell by date or something like that.. I've read on here before that they have overproduction sometimes and can't give it away. Although this may have been the first couple of years of legal herb.. But yeah that's my guess, out of date.. Crazy eh! 

Edited by Hashcity
Add a word.. Recently found out that I'm dyslexic.. Slowly realising that i really am..
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hashcity said:

The cali weed is i reckon anyway, weed that is past it's sell by date or something like that.. I've read on here before that they have overproduction sometimes and can't give it away. Although this may have been the first couple of years of legal herb.. But yeah that's my guess, out of date.. Crazy eh! 

I brought some roisn from one of them weed festivals to see what all the hoo har was about, it was 80 or 90 quid for some out of date cali stuff ( I found it was out of date after I handed the money over), thats why it was here, it was out of date!. I didn't know it could go out of date, but i guess they need to draw a line somewhere, it was dead strong and tasted lovely but I'm not paying that for some squashed bud.

So, I have a theory about how most of it gets in to the UK.

If you are a member of the American Armed Forces you can get stuff sent over in shipping containers, I think you get 2 a year for free, this still stands if you are ex forces and still live here, a person I know fills these up with ponchos n shit from Mexico, gets them sent over here and flogs the lot to twats at festivals. Without any customs checks (they do their own customs checks), so wouldn't it be easy to buy a fuck load of cheap, short dated or out of date rosin, weed, moonrocks, what the fuck ever, fill a conatiner with it and get it shipped over here for free without customs checks?.

As I say , it's just a theory, does anyone think this is possible or am I way off the mark?

• Like 1

Plenty of people in the legal states willing to purchase and ship it over. Some makes it through some doesn’t. 

id imagine plenty of people do just re sell uk bud in Cali packs but it definitely does get sent, been happening since Before the internet even existed 

id personally not touch any of it, would always rather buy a uk grown strain 

Edited by MySoulIsMine
  • Like 4