Illegal weed delivery start-up Dispenseroo sees meteoric growth in the UK

Simple Jack

1 hour ago, Bustin Jieber said:

anyone else get hash from biggy? can i share it? the website? been melted all lockdown with nice hash

:readtherulesbuddy:

No you can't.

• Like 3

Gunna say a very very good DW vendor operating under LC London caviar  went down a while back and this gas the hall marks of them .

They were solid for 4 years operated via Dark Web then for a brief while adjacent had a clear net head shop with secret section for weed.

Spoke to the people up high on the chain and they said the main guy is a tech genius and runs other operations and he can never be connected if things go south.

I hope it is them as it was a really good community for the 4 years or more .

• Like 2

18 hours ago, stu914 said:

Someone not connected to already rich hypocrites making money for themselves.

The 'little man' ...how very dare they...!!   Won't be around for long...

This!!

If only he had pals at the home office, could've made billions. No more nickle and dime bags! :yep:

• Like 3

Dispenseroo is registered on companies house as a mail order business with 2 directors names and a correspondence address ? 
how are they getting away with it ?

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

Rather grow my own at any cost tbh

At least I know how its been grown what its been fed with and where its been..all important factors for me personally..

This is bonkers and just another bunch of greedy dealers trying to make money.. it won't last!!!

£47.50 a hen lollol jokes

Edited by Revive
  • Like 8

Just get on trust pilot and you'll see the poor reviews this lot have.... I'd rather send a stranger money on Instagram with 1k followers for pre packed delivery.  So many people doing this and others out there. Its a novelty for those who just found out but don't be gullible and get sucked in

• Like 3

22 hours ago, KC said:

Pepe 

That's a name from the past, one of the very first marijuana delivery services, made his cash then quit while ahead. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, twigs said:

probably ex police or politician involved 

it’s what happened in cannada! 

Lots of legitimate MOM businesses in Canada, even seen ads on ad boards in stores offering local delivery in an hour. Dispensaroo is legit, but the flowers I saw ordered from them were absolute bang average, badly trimmed and overpriced. 

• Like 3

Just now, DeltaMelter said:

Damn, I remember Pepe and Zippy Bud had some very nice Purple Kush from those Canuks - good times.

Price of purple Kush has freefalled in the land of beaver and maple syrup since those days :yinyang:

41 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Lots of legitimate MOM businesses in Canada

my brothers in Ont and gets his stuff delivered :stoned: 

i was talking about the next day it went paper legal dude and the bigger companies that were set up and ready to roll the second it went legal, the owners were police dudes, arresting people in the street during the day and home at night setting up cannabis companies!

im sure i posted a story in the news section about it

all the best dude

:yinyang:

Edited by twigs
  • Like 2

I use to get some lovely hash from all over off a bloke i meet on craigslist.

After just putting in a search for hash .I got shites loads of top grade hash from France no problem.

He ran a well good operation for many years .

Though waiting on the postie i think made me go gray abit quicker lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ch@ppers said:

made his cash then quit while ahead. 

Well I hope that's true as I heard they all got banged up. He ended up doing another site for a bit with just 100 customers. I was one of em lol

• Like 2