Cannabis social clubs Spain

High-Dabz420

Just opened this for some general discussion on cannabis social clubs in Spain mainland the Canaries and Balearic Islands.

Best clubs to visit ?

Any expats living there, have started their own club ?

Best Spanish strains smoked ?

Barcelona really the best spot for weed ? 
Any difficulties getting memberships / resident clubs only ? 

Just a few questions to get the thread started peeps. 

Really appreciate the responses, thoughts and feedback.

I know all you need to know about tenerife South from say adeje right down to Los Christianos. 

Membership isn't difficult to get as you've got touts out looking for stoners but it's what club do you become a member of. 

Some touts can offer you a package where they'll pick you up from the airport with a joint and take you to your hotel and give you say 20/30 mins to check in etx and then take you to 5 clubs and you become members of.. each club has a fee of around €20 but the touts fee is all included in their price... TBH the membership fee usually goes to the tout bringing you in as your going to spend more in the club so you can haggle prices with touts. 

Some clubs are cash free so you top a chip up with euros and then pay via the chip.. downside in that one you need to have an idea how much you want to spend but say €50 will get you some good smoke and a few drinks etx. 

Best thing is down there nothing is illegal in the clubs, you can buy all the rosin you want and dab away. 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 3

They have gone downhill since covid 

Prices are eye watering,

like over 20euro a gram and many don’t do discounts for more so you pay the gram price for any weight. 

So many sell subpar outdoor leafy shite and many sell that cheap hash which had been cut to the point it’s soapbar. If you pay 10-15 a gram for some hash dissolve some in a bit solvent and you won’t buy it again There is some decent hash but you pay for it 

It was sad to see the demise since covid, I have been going to these clubs for ages now I hope it picks up 

large.BA7F46DF-898A-46F2-85EC-FF60A13E24

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 3

@Darknight420710
Yeah bro I tried L20 I think it’s in las americas it was awesome with views, guy I bumped into was playing the Jewish harp with all sorts of reggae playing. Tenerife is some spot man thanks for the input here I’ll deffo get on the dabs next time I’m over didn’t have them in that place I was in. 

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 1

@Davey Jones
Yeah man I’m just back from Lanzarote there and prices were quite insane!! Can get better cheaper at home but can’t get the weather or the views to match. 

Apparently the clubs have to be non profit or any revenue must be invested back into the business, I was looking at starting my own mainland Spain and was chatting with a guy who works over there currently I was a bit taken back by that to be honest. 

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 1

I am leaving for Tenerife in 2 days. I have found a club in La Laguna (north of the island) I am there for a month so I will mosey along, pay my €20 and see what it’s like.  Unless of course I can track down an old acquaintance and get him to sort me out as he has done in the past. Not been since 2019 due to Covid etc. Normally go at least once a year, hence my long visit this time.  Bye bye evil smart-meter, hello sun shine :)

• Like 7

@Alys

Hope you have a great time bud, appreciate the input. I haven’t been away myself since covid started can tell you now man nothing beats a blunt in the sunshine. Wish I could stay longer.

Edited by Owderb
Please use the @function
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I might be heading to Barcelona. Anyone know what it's like there? Are there social clubs I could join and buy from legally, or is it all a bit wink-and-and-elbow?

I'm not there long so it's not like it's something I've got to get hold of, but I just thought if it was legal, it would be cool to go along to and check out.

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 7:40 PM, Keye said:

I might be heading to Barcelona. Anyone know what it's like there? Are there social clubs I could join and buy from legally, or is it all a bit wink-and-and-elbow?

I'm not there long so it's not like it's something I've got to get hold of, but I just thought if it was legal, it would be cool to go along to and check out.

Yes there are clubs in Barcelona and you can join any of them, personally I don't bother as I grow my own. Cannabis is decriminalised here in Spain, so you can use it at home/private place or in a social club, but don't smoke on the streets.

Do a Google search for Cannabis BCN and you should find what you're looking for.

As an aside, Spannabis 2023 is on from the 10th of March until the 12th in Barcelona, probably a great time to visit, there may be lots of freebies to be had...

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Had a great time. Joined 'Blunted' for 10Euro and bought some great weed by the g. Great for holiday highs.

• Like 2