member wife on rso

geogeo

hi guys an girls , a few months ago one member said his wife was trying out rso  for a ailment how is she getting on i hope well, as he said he saw a difference

in a couple of day,s  sorry cant remember who but would like a reply ,, kind regards geogeo.

@geogeo

Not sure if the member was me?

She's been sticking it on her nose for around 6 weeks now, (basal cell carcinoma)missed a few days over Xmas.

Just made some more oil today from the indoor grow as thought it might be stronger.

So far the cancer still there and not sure if it's working, it does look like it's annoying it and some days we think it's working then others not.

Trying the new oil out for the next few weeks and decide then if she gets it cut out or carry on.:yinyang:

• Like 4

@bushdoc hi mate i think it was you mate ,  had a look at  rick's book . apply the oil to the area  ,then this would be the hard part.

cover with a bandage , (  breathable )  reapply every 3 days .   continue for 2 weeks ,  if she has had it for a while it may take longer , hope she can keep on with it

what strains are you cooking indica or sativa ?  .. alb . geogeo 

just thought trying to get into the hospital for to get it done, may take longer at the moment   

Edited by geogeo
more info
  • Like 1

Hey man, yeah was using outdoor noname f2 for first oil, 2nd lot of oil I just made from indoor grow with all the strains I ran. Mainly skunk but a little haze and cookie in there as well.

Cancers got pretty gnarly last few days and this morning it looks like the crater on her nose is trying to scab over and heal itself. Back to thinking it might be working.

Been taking pics and if it ends up working will make a thread about it all.

@geogeo

Edited by bushdoc
@
  • Like 4

@bushdoc feel for her mate . ithink the more stains the better in the mix , indica seem's the one . must be difficult to keep it on 24hrs a day 

its a pity rick simpson had a stroke , as he was trying to get countries  to do more research on it ,, kind regards geogeo 

• Like 3

Yeah I was wondering about the indica thing, I don't tend to grow them because I don't like the stone they give. Rick recommends indicas as helps people sleep when ingesting lots instead of freaking out on sativa oil.

Don't think it matters too much if it's indica or sativa when using as a topical, although good to have a mix of strains as you say. This new oil seems like it might be working better.:yep:

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man so it's around 2 and a half weeks on the new oil, around 8 and a half total on oil altogether. She's been eating it and applying topically nearly every day.  The crater on her nose has raised up and is more raised than when we first started. The crater rim looks bigger but the crater itself seems to be filling up and trying to scab over. Looks like the oil has pulled the cancer to the surface. Hoping the next few weeks it starts healing up and looking better and getting smaller. Still don't really know if it's working but going on others experience seems this is the way it goes before healing up. Going to see how it is by end of January and either carry on or start booking her in.

• Like 6

Sounds like great news, 

I'm sure we've all got our fingers crossed for her :v:

Hopefully others in similar situations will gain the confidence to give it a go too. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On 14/01/2023 at 2:35 PM, bushdoc said:

Hey man so it's around 2 and a half weeks on the new oil, around 8 and a half total on oil altogether. She's been eating it and applying topically nearly every day.  The crater on her nose has raised up and is more raised than when we first started. The crater rim looks bigger but the crater itself seems to be filling up and trying to scab over. Looks like the oil has pulled the cancer to the surface. Hoping the next few weeks it starts healing up and looking better and getting smaller. Still don't really know if it's working but going on others experience seems this is the way it goes before healing up. Going to see how it is by end of January and either carry on or start booking her in.

hope everything is ok with your wife.

Hey she applied it nearly every day for 5 months, it did seem to be making the cancer angry and it was reacting to it I think but cancer still there so she stopped and still deciding what to do. 

@Should Know Betterer

Yeah back in October she got a diagnosis.

She's got a few issues going on atm so she's had blood and stool samples taken and waiting for results of that, think she'll be booking herself in to have it cut out soon 

• Like 1