Bucket Vape Adventures

Should Know Betterer

As I was falling asleep lastnight I was picturing ways I could utilise my Mighty Vaporizer with a bottle and bucket set up and came up with the solution, tonight I've put it into practice,  pictures to follow when I'm able, whip from Mighty mouthpiece with a glass 'whip connection rod' in other end, big milk bottle hole in lid to fit connector, put vape on 210°c and commence usual bottle in bucket action, unscrew lid inhale push it down deep then sit there for an hour wishing your cuppa was within hands reach, I got 3 goes on 210°c from 1 capsule, fuck me that's some strong juju and very easy to set up, bottle and buckets with no combustion and smooth as fuck on inhale, nice, Happy Christmas 

:bong:

Nice  :thumsup:

(I've been doing some stoner lego here today too) 

I'm sure a read someone say they did that with an aquarium pump in the mix too, for more consistent airflow and semi automated filling :D 

.... and filling bags like a Volacano or an ExtremeQ  

• Like 1