Black Friday deals

Hippie on hill

Willing to drop the cash once i know its something i could use daily. What is the cheapest buy in for a dry herb vape to get the feeling, before investing.  

Jay or Bong how do these hit? 

Part of this is wanting to knock the ciggys on the head as im kinda sick of smoking backy now. This why i ask about the hit, is it smooth and relaxing like a jay or does it hit the bottom of the lungs, mouthpiece not after a coke bottle size more standard ciggy butt at the largest.

Home or portable would consider both. I did try a very cheap one long time ago now and it tasted / smelt awful and put me right off. 

Anything worth looking at that gets the job done?

I'd love a vape that expelled a bit of smoke with the vapour! A hybrid Va-pipe. 

The pens for shatter and rosin are good, pack a hit and stealthy too. You can get a little stoned in public without any smell or smoke. 

I've a small collection of barely used vape units. They don't satisfy me, and they make me cough. That's just me though, I can't do a dab without water and a few tissues! 

• Like 1

I'd get a Vapcap M or BB3 (and a lighter), or go for the M starter kit which comes with a case and a lighter 

Or a Sticky Brick or Elev8R (and a big torch for the Elev8R) if the Vapcap doesn't look big enough 

Or an XMAX v3 pro if you want a cheap pocketable battery thing 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Openairbud said:

I ordered the above for under £45. Plus you will need a single flame jet lighter. That will get you started :) . Hits like a bong through a bong (you'd need an adaptor for than n all) :bong:

@AngryDuck

If it hits like a bong then it wont be the one sadly. 

17 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I'd love a vape that expelled a bit of smoke with the vapour! A hybrid Va-pipe. 

The pens for shatter and rosin are good, pack a hit and stealthy too. You can get a little stoned in public without any smell or smoke. 

I've a small collection of barely used vape units. They don't satisfy me, and they make me cough. That's just me though, I can't do a dab without water and a few tissues! 

What did you settle on that did not make you cough. 

16 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

I'd get a Vapcap M or BB3 (and a lighter), or go for the M starter kit which comes with a case and a lighter 

Or a Sticky Brick or Elev8R (and a big torch for the Elev8R) if the Vapcap doesn't look big enough 

Or an XMAX v3 pro if you want a cheap

"Pocketable battery thing" would be good rather then a big rig will check out a few videos on the amax v3 any others worth a look at?

• Like 1

@AngryDuck. A pen like a puffco will give a serious blast of vape when you drop a piece of shatter into it ,but the preloaded cartridge with rosin and a pen seems to be middle ground. Not that satisfying though, still feel like having a little toke before or after using it.

There's the Sapphire, Spirit and Storm but 

Every vaper needs at least one Vapcap imo 

That's the 1 that enabled me to quit the baccy (after trying to make the switch with a couple of other more expensive options)

Then you can put the money you save on baccy towards a Tinymight, and a desktop baller setup, aaaand an induction heater and a fancy stem for the Vapcap ..... beware of the VAS lol

• Like 1

So what's the crack with the Black Friday email being sent out when the day is virtually done? absolutely pointless, sale's been live for hours.

This is why I don't do VF any more, after spending thousands (yes you read that right, premium vapes cost) the after care is non-existant, they don't know jack about cross compatibility with common sizes and clearly don't keep up with the scene - seemingly just trying to take advantage by pumping out videos on youtube to sell the next piece of crap that doesn't touch the vapes at the top.

Other than they've got dues paid up I'm not sure why they are here as there's no more interaction and the discount has been reduced to just about covering postage.

nevermind-whatever.gif

Edited by Exhale
spelling
  • Like 1
On 24/11/2022 at 3:09 PM, Exhale said:

Everything but the decent vapes this year lol getting rid of the excess by the looks of it.

Yes mate no bloody reduction on the Tinymight 2 although I had a feeling that there wouldn’t be seen as how popular they are…but I bit the bullet anyway…lol and I’m glad I did cuz there showing as out of stock now!

I did save a whole £10 on it though with the 420 code which I spent on two dosing capsules…bargain…lol

• Like 2

As much as i love my TM2 I'm still loving the bags on my hybrid volcano. A classic volcano would have been better for me in hindsight but too late now. 

If I wasn't into portability, which I'm not really i'd go classic volcano for £249. 

• Like 1

@KC I do own a Volcano Hybrid but I’ve hardly used it tbh as I don’t enjoy it no where near as much as I thought I would. I prefer the bags over the whip (which I hate!) which was also a bit of a let down because I was intending on mainly using the whip as I find the bags a bit too much faffing around for general use but to me the whip seems to affect the taste and I just couldn’t get the same hit/taste and so I ended up buying another Mighty in the end…it’s more of a party piece now and I don’t have many of those these days lol

• Like 1