MW2-2022

zen-ken

Man, im struggling with the bloody battle rifles 

Best I can manage is a 15 streak....really struggling these days with mouthy youths and their cat like reactions lollollol 

Fucking keyboard and mouse auto aiming camping bastards lollollol 

Anyway.....Im the camping bastard in the corner with the shotty and your hate mail is music to my ears lollollollollol 

Got a dark skin as well? lol

Waiting for a free version ak WZ2,on last mp I played only Shipment,kinda kills my will to get mw2,that and am skint lol

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1

AK74-U with full attachments......If you see me in shoot house you're already dead and I got your tags.

I love getting the chopper gunner out....but every time I get the AC-130 every fucker leaves lollol and rage quits. 

Nearly got all the sniper rifles done.....not finding quick scoping that easy this time.  

Having to tread a little more careful when getting the long range shotty out....I struggle to get past 20 odd kills with it....it's better without a scope on tho tbf :yep:

(im getting old and my reactions just aint there anymore lollollol )

Edited by zen-ken

Guest anarchycamp

I feel the movement has made this game even easier to swipe scope:rofl:  Like firing a sawn off when you hip fire up in the office

Just now, anarchycamp said:

I feel the movement has made this game even easier to swipe scope:rofl:  Like firing a sawn off when you hip fire up in the office

Is it just me or has it got a little aim assist to it when swipe scoping ?

The times I just randomly fire that SP R - 208 and get a head shot ....Im not that good lollol 

Every time I put a scope on it tho I get nothing but hit markers....take it off and it's 'one shot kill' all around.

Sometimes it feels like its just aiming for me lollollol 

The LA-B 330 is a nasty piece of work....wish I hadn't maxed that out....it's a dream on any of the longer range maps or if you sit on the jeep (shoot house) once its blown up I hit a 10 kill streak with it no problem.

BANG.....BANG....I feel like Amon Goeth

(ouch....I apologise for that to any of my Jewish friends....a very very tasteless joke) 

• 1 month later...

Ive noticed alot of pro gamers (if there is such a thing) complaining and saying its wick and the TTK is too fast. Sounds like they're upset that they cant do them pathetic slides and jumps and absorb two clips before dying.