Anyone know anything about this device? - Arandom email advertising it for £190, caned thru via vgoodies, it comes with various glass stems, a small portable water piece, adapter, tweezers! Etc

watched a guy build a halogen vape ont interweb a while back, idea looked sound, never thought of it as a vape. Good idea I recon.

They also reckon they got accurate temps, 180-230…its feasible by science…

It has to be Chinese cause the translation is shocking from what I searched out lol, other that the 2 YouTube vids I found. I will say that if the vid is genuine, then it milks proper thick and fast…

I’m fairly tempted by it to be fair. It has side by side shotgun 18650s, its smaller than Mighty, probably is tastier, and will definitely have a soul unlike Mighty - but bigger than TM obviously (TinyMight Forever!!)…would like to try one. Not necessarily buy one.

Thoughts anyone? Experiences even better?

P A L xx

I watched the Vapefiend video yesterday, too much plastic would like a wood and metal version for a bit more north of 200.

I had to laugh when George and his mate were trying to talk the taxes for the excuse they are charging £25 more than some places I know lol

Not good enough :yep:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Exhale said:

I watched the Vapefiend video yesterday, too much plastic would like a wood and metal version for a bit more north of 200.

I had to laugh when George and his mate were trying to talk the taxes for the excuse they are charging £25 more than some places I know lol

Not good enough :yep:

Thanks, Always rely on you brother. I think George is a bit forgiving at times to be fair, and a bit more ‘sneaky Pete’ than sneaky Pete ;)

• Like 1