CBD RSO

Hotdog20

Hi all,

Can anyone advise if they have done this with CBD bud? Can it work? If so what is the method is needed to decarb the CBD bud and also can 99.9 Iso be used to extract it?

Thanks

Simply put yes. When you make an extraction your just removing and collecting resin, so whatever is in the resin will be extracted just the same. 

How effective CBD is on its own is a different question, I find it helps with my back pain (although I am always already full of THC when I take it on its own so not sure if it's as effective for someone who isn't) but  for cancer I think THC is the more important cannabinoid but ideally you want a good mix of as many different cannabinoids as possible. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

hi mate depending on what strain you are goin to use , for rso its got to be indica . wth a high thc content . as for your wanting to make cbd oil, that not so strong as rso. most cbd stains are

mostly 20/1 cbd , 1 is thc ,  im a bit confused .com,,,  need more info for what it for.. an .as mr @MindSoup  says,, can you repy m8. ou wanting 

ive read the post again ,,, are you wanting to make very strong cbd oil ??

Edited by geogeo
forgot to add text

Just now, geogeo said:

hi mate depending on what strain you are goin to use , for rso its got to be indica . wth a high thc content . as for your wanting to make cbd oil, that not so strong as rso. most cbd stains are

mostly 20/1 cbd , 1 is thc ,  im a bit confused .com,,,  need more info for what it for.. an .as mr @MindSoup  says,, can you repy m8. 

Hi mate, Thanks for the information. 

I have some RSO which is high THC for sleep and does the job, but I don't like the psychoactive part of the RSO, so looking to try CBD by itself, and then combine it with the high THC version to experiment.

• Like 1

Just now, Hotdog20 said:

I have some RSO which is high THC for sleep and does the job, but I don't like the psychoactive part of the RSO, so looking to try CBD by itself, and then combine it with the high THC version to experiment.

i  get it now m8 .  combine the 2  , so you get best off both oils ,maybe 50/50 or  30/70 cbd oil 

• Like 2

Yeah that's a good shout, make a load of CBD and then try different ratios out of them. 

RSO is pretty fucking strong, if you want something less powerful you can just decarb weed and stick it in capsules/ sprinkle it on some food. 

• Like 3

I read something recently that suggested CBD was more effective in its non decarbed state.

Dunno where I read it or if I dreamed it lol

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah that's a good shout, make a load of CBD and then try different ratios out of them. 

RSO is pretty fucking strong, if you want something less powerful you can just decarb weed and stick it in capsules/ sprinkle it on some food. 

Yeah im really liking the idea of that,

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Hotdog20 said:

I have some RSO which is high THC for sleep nd does the job, but I don't like the psychoactive part of the RSO, so looking to try CBD by itself, and then combine it with the high THC version to experiment.

take less until you get up to speed..taking an amount that will l indeed kill tumors..

you will get used to taking it over time :)

with cancer......increase or double amounts every couple weeks............. taking it every 4 hours!!!

works like a charm

sleeping is fine if you indeed have cancer

the phyco effects can be lessened by "taking less" than what you have been ingesting.... every 4 hours

but you will get used to it in time!!!:idea:

don't give up,,,,, as there are no doctors to inquire about this said treatment

it works!!!

but  .........everyone is different .

and may need different strains to help them "kill"  their tumors

hope this helps

• Like 3

On 11/2/2022 at 10:01 PM, Shumroom said:

I read something recently that suggested CBD was more effective in its non decarbed state.

Dunno where I read it or if I dreamed it lol

this is intresting , m8 i often wonder when they make commercial cbd oil , all the tricks they dont tell  , temps'' the decarb or not   

• Like 1

is there any members here , working  a cbd factory , to decarb or not     'that is a question ''  i would like to know ??? :woot: