How much bud to put in MCT oil

Devon Cream

Evening hope everyone is well iv got a 500ml bottle of mct oil that was gonna chuck in the butter maker with bud a lecithin. What I want end out of the end product is to be able to put in dropper bottles and administer few drops before bed I know everyone tolerance is totally different how many grams of weed would folk be putting in the butter maker for that desired effect roughly a ounce?. Thanks 

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply syrus420 didn’t think it would be enough thanks for clarifying that and thanks for putting up that calculator very handy tool to have.:skin_up:

I like to use 2oz maybe more if you had it and as many different strains possible. the best MCT I ever made was from 6 different strains, ah that beautiful 6 mix wish I had more.. as voted by the people I've shared it with. 

think @KC has mentioned diminishing returns though. 

• Like 3

I do think you can overdo it and waste a lot of material. If you got it to spare then fair enough give it a go but I don't think massive weed/oil ratios aren't that necessary, it's just a waste imo. Even with 95% grain alcohol it doesn't pay off I found. 

Taking a larger dose solves it :yep:

• Like 5

Gonna run this mct this evening for 45g of top buds to go into 250 ml of oil can I ask folk if I still add lecithin in with it in the butter maker? Thank you 

Edited by Devon Cream
  • Like 1

@Devon Cream I like to do one tablespoon lecithin per cup of mct oil in the mb machine at the same time. others say it's not needed but I prefer to go by what the mb manual says it's given me great results so far. so if isn't broke why fix it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, growinggold said:

@Devon Cream I like to do one tablespoon lecithin per cup of mct oil in the mb machine at the same time. others say it's not needed but I prefer to go by what the mb manual says it's given me great results so far. so if isn't broke why fix it. 

cheers for the reply pal appreciated yeah that’s what I was thinking of adding just thought I’d check with folk who’ve made it before thanks for reply enjoy your day :skin_up:

• Like 2

Thanks for everyone’s replies it’s cooking another half hour then it’s out again thank you people for your input.

• Like 1

I use 2 and half Oz of flower per 500ml.

Only issue is making sure all your weed is getting covered and used throughout the process 

Find 2ml will get me pretty high.

3oz of AVB per 500ml is also decent 

• Like 1