Some help required on dosing

Devon Cream

Hello anyone with knowledge of coconut canna oil . I’ve made some oil in the magical butter maker I added 2 cups which are 250ml = 1 cup of coconut oil lecithin and 20 grams of bud run it out it in bottles I know I want to add to capsules how much will each cap be strength wise before I make the caps up thanks in advance.

Edited by Devon Cream

It will always be a bit different so it's probably best to experiment (carefully) with the dosage until you find the sweet spot and then fill you caps. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

It will always be a bit different so it's probably best to experiment (carefully) with the dosage until you find the sweet spot and then fill you caps. 

Cheers for the reply I know personal dosing is always different between folk. Like to know how many mg the whole run was.

13 hours ago, Devon Cream said:

Hello anyone with knowledge of coconut canna oil . I’ve made some oil in the magical butter maker I added 2 cups which are 250ml = 1 cup of coconut oil lecithin and 20 grams of bud run it out it in bottles I know I want to add to capsules how much will each cap be strength wise before I make the caps up thanks in advance.

That's a question you can only answer yourself dude. Everyone's butter/oil will be different, unless you know the exact amounts of THC etc that went in, you'll never know what comes out.

Plus, the next time you make it, it'll probably be different unless you use exactly the same buds. Personally I just decarb my buds and put them into capsules without oil.

• Like 5

just free pour it all down your throat, jump on the sofa an enjoy a wild ride.... lol

all joke aside. get ml pipette try 1ml, then 2ml etc. see how it goes. 

• Like 4

I’ve filled some 00 caps up well the longer section of it don’t know how much is in it I’ll give em to my mate tonight and get a rough idea lollol I know everyone is different 

• Like 2

I doubt that much coconut oil will do much tbh, I use 000 and I find using actual weed is a better option. I do top it with infused mct oil but it's probably unnecessary tbf. Your best bet would be to melt some coconut oil and take it on a spoon. You could do the 1ml /2ml thing but you'd be there all night. You got to leave it an hour before you know it's doing anything ime and then it can peak at 5 or 6 hours.

• Like 3

My first mbm run was 1000ml of coconut oil and 3oz ish of popcorn and trim.

I had no clue on dosing whatsoever so I started with a tsp or approximately 5ml , this I found wasn't enough for me personally so I kept upping it by 5ml each time until I got to 20-25ml ish , turns out that's a good dose for me on a day off (makes for blissful foraging trips and I don't have to battle with red ants every time I stop to roll :thumsup:) and 10ml of a morning does me for work lol ( I don't drive for the record)

Don't bother with pipettes and go straight to dosing syringes would be my best advice.

And treat every batch as it's own entity.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, growinggold said:

just be aware if you opt to go hard you can't get off the ride....

I had my first whitey in years when I started using the capsules, I started off taking 2 at a time and I was fine so I started taking however many I wanted but usually 4 or at a push 6 in one go.

One day I thought, "I wonder what 10 is like?",roughly about 4 hours after thinking that to myself, I'm shivering and shaking and lying on the bathroom floor because it's nice and cold, my body is buzzing, it's like I've eaten a bag of hot chillies, this lasted about 20 minutes, afterwards I just showered and went to bed. I didn't die but I won't do 10 in one go again. I use size 0 capsules btw.

But 10 staggered through the course of a day is no problem.  :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3