Taylor Hawkins Tribute

Pepe Ramon

One of the most emotional shows I've ever seen.

Some absolutely amazing performances by some amazing musicians old and new. The highlights for me were Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson performing together and also Brian Johnson doing Let There Be Rock with the Foos and Lars Ulrich on drums I'm not ashamed to say I was in tears for lots of the concert, it was so emotional. It also felt like a celebration of other musicians that have passed away to early, namely Bon Scott, Neil Peart, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie & John Lennon.

Dave Grohl is an absolute legend, he played guitar, bass and drums and was hardly off the stage for the entire show.

Then to top to all off, Taylor Hawkins son, Shane, literally smashed his way through My Hero, he was amazing, to step into his father's shoes at a venue like Wembley and play like he did takes some balls, that kid will go very far.

Great show, great vibes, great music.

• Like 4