Tinned weed

Brysee

Guest Micromole Hole

I can't seem to like stuff and move on to the next pages. Is that my end do you think? 

I agree stu - same with me . You don't need some hidden grammar nazi up your pipe 24/7 .

6 minutes ago, Micromole Hole said:

You don't need some hidden grammar nazi up your pipe 24/7 .

Tbh incorrect grammar and punctuation really does get on my nerves but just like double negatives, some people will never get it.

The problem arises when what someone writes becomes open to more than one interpretation, that's the time I usually say something.

The rest of the time I bite my tongue as it's too easy to get into an argument, I can't resist prodding Saddam when he fucks up though.

:rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

Guest Micromole Hole
5 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Tbh incorrect grammar and punctuation really does get on my nerves but just like double negatives, some people will never get it.

The problem arises when what someone writes becomes open to more than one interpretation, that's the time I usually say something.

The rest of the time I bite my tongue as it's too easy to get into an argument, I can't resist prodding Saddam when he fucks up though.

:rofl::rofl:

People only do it online under anonymity .

You never see someone on the street trying to correct people's sentences.  It's like a stranger coming up to you in the street and trying to correct one's speech. It only happens online from egotistical trolls who think they are in some kind of hierarchy,imo.

I think the Dutch government are really trying to get rid of the coffeeshops now

certainly wouldn't be my destination for anything cannabis related 

• Like 2