new grow for rso

geogeo

hi guys, nice day here in lat' 56 no rain as yet !!  i will make it short as im goin to see a job .. im needing to make some RSO 

in my stash i have the following

pups xxx reg's,   tangies sorbet kush , disco x disco . an 1 off og kush ferminised x phoenix a freebie . would any off them be a good strain for RSO ..

I have a plenty off cbd nugs to put into the pot when cooking the oil ,,any feedback on the subbies seeds would be great. mates kind regards geogeo .

(hope to be back this afternoon )

more info on the above , if i remember some off the seed are for outside grows ,, just wanted to know if they were high in thc,, indica or sativa .

a good smoke, a big plant , or what... and it would be best to germinate 2 off each in case , i get  male's , knowing my luck !!! ALB . geogeo.   

The pups xxx should be great for oil  ,grown indoor (no outdoor experience of it) High thc

as for the other ones ,im sure someone will chime in with the info you need, atb:yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 2

If you are starting some PupsXXX, 

you might want start more than 2 to help with the odds of getting a female. 

I don't know what amount of space you have. 

I know I only got one female from the pack and I think I saw @hell yeah(sorry tag function not working) mention it in another thread about the high male to female ratio.

But yes it should be great for concentrates of all kinds, 

the terps are amazing :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

@Shumroom hi m8, just saw your reply, thankyou, when i opened the pack - 3 seeds poped out - they all went in for a swim, in fact one went on the floor 

that was the female i bet . . OR was that a sign . :unsure:.lollol thanks mate great minds think alike .alb. geogeo

• Like 2

The PupsXXX is very fruity. A heavy citrus, like mango.  Super dooper sticky :) Yields massive too. @geogeo you do reyt owd lad. Hell yeah is gonna do more so don’t be shy :yep:

• Like 3

@Personunknown   thanks mate,, popin in water tonight will do 2 seeds alb. geogeo. sorry thought i post this last night im' a divi 

Edited by geogeo
forgot to add text
  • Like 1

@mikeydoughnut thanks mate , 2 x each are in for a swim this morning , disco x disco , an tangeri's sorbet kush ,x bc seeds ,(dont know how i got them ) 

pups xxx went in last night within 3 hrs sunk , now in tupper box  ,at the side off sky box ,,getting a wee heat . goin for the big 7 this grow

last harvest this year in the groom  ??  maybe  :unsure: :unsure: regards geogeo 

• Like 2

@geogeo Hiya buddy

Pups xxx is very much indica dom 

Yea there seems to be a high male to female ratio so deffo pop more than you think...Only sent them out as free testers so no one could moan if thing wasnt up to scratch but reviews was over the moon :in_love::notworthy:

I will be making more as soon as i can,When that will be not 100% sure.But when i do they will be bigger numbers of seeds in.

If you going for RSO please please do let me know how you getting on:yep:

• Like 3

hi all,, day 6 , all the pups xxx came up germination , 10mm tap root in 2 days follow on by disco x disco a bit slower also og kush,   bc .tangier sorbet kush still in paper towel

dont think they will survive , the pups xxx beat me with there fast grow out off the soil before i could lower the , T5 light  ,ahhh a bit leggie 60mm in 1 day . jees, will need to look in

every day with these girls - or boys . i poped another puppy in to make up for the , tsk seeds   SO  first time doin regs , in about six weeks time ive to look out :unsure::unsure: for the boy's ?? ..

@Military Grade do you find that when grown cbd stains ther is a lot less tric's on the bud , m8 .my cbdream is goin to get choped next week ready or not , 12 week old to make way for the next run  . kind regards geogeo  ooo is this a feckin diary ive done lol 

Edited by geogeo
forgot to add text
  • Like 3

@geogeo I've found it not to be specific to CBD or THC strains, I've had CBD strains frosty af and had THC strains with hardly any trichomes so it's just a thing that can happen with poor genetics or phenotype regardless of cannabinoids ratios. :yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2