Vaping Hash

Hashslag

is fucking wonderful.

I didn't even consider it as a thing until earlier this year, but my Xmax V3 Pro came with a little extra chamber for concentrates and I was told I could vape hash in it. Well, I've never looked back. It is so much better than I anticipated, at the right temp it gives nice gentle clouds, and the flavours are insane. I just don't think there's a comparison between smoked and vaped hash, I've never had the intense taste I get from vaping with smoking. Yeah man, good shit.

• Like 9

In on this @Hashslag

I've been making some really clean melt hash (shout out to the Hash section of the forum and also the bon Frenchman RIP) and I'm mostly putting it in my PAX3 nowadays.   

I am tempted with one of the cheaper concentrate erigs though and having the capabilities for some rosin too... got an eye on the xvape mini vista 

• Like 1

After 2 days of hitting sift bowls in the Mighty+ my lungs hurt. I prefer the mellow nature of dry herb vaping for lung niceness. :yep:

• Like 2

@Slippy One, maybe you put the temperature up a bit too high? Highest I've gone with my dry sift is 212ºC, but I usually vape at a slightly lower 200ºC on the first pass. Then the second pass around 210-212ºC to get at some of the heavier stone. Also when I do higher temps, I press my tongue against the roof of my mouth - the vapour hits the underside of my tongue before passing round to the throat and lungs. This helps to cool things down, as I've sometimes had a dry, sore throat and tickly cough before I started doing this.

• Like 1

@Crow Riveri hear ya, I’ve dropped to 200° max and don’t boost anymore but it’s not just heat, I feel that dry sift has a higher tar content, is also more compacted in the chamber than ground bud so harder to inhale. Although a great buzz, it’s best left as a rare treat, no way chugging 5-6 bowls of is healthy. Kills my tolerance too.. lol 

• Like 1