From many to One

whoknows

In a way the whole effort of spirituality is to help me see the other as myself. Does weed support or hinder such a quest….

1 minute ago, whoknows said:

In a way the whole effort of spirituality is to help me see the other as myself. Does weed support or hinder such a quest….

have you been in current affairs lately?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ratdog said:

have you been in current affairs lately?

Maybe staying away from current affairs for sometime is good for sanity….or insanity….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whoknows said:

In a way the whole effort of spirituality

That word gets bandied about a lot and is imo open to many interpretations. 

True spirituality (in my own very humble opinion) shouldn't require a huge about of effort.  Indeed it really ought to be effortless..

is to help me see the other as myself

The pinnacle of spiritual self realization is when you realise that their is no other.  There is only self.  (Again my humble opinion). 

Does weed support or hinder such a quest….

Is this a question? If so it needs a question mark. 

And if you seek an answer it will not come from an-other.  The only one who answer that question for you, is self (yourself).  

Hope this helps :yinyang:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

That word gets bandied about a lot and is imo open to many interpretations. 

True spirituality (in my own very humble opinion) shouldn't require a huge about of effort.  Indeed it really ought to be effortless..

The pinnacle of spiritual self realization is when you realise that their is no other.  There is only self.  (Again my humble opinion). 

Is this a question? If so it needs a question mark. 

And if you seek an answer it will not come from an-other.  The only one who answer that question for you, is self (yourself).  

Hope this helps :yinyang:

Thanks for your lovely post…loved reading it….,realised….it’s not yours, it’s actually my own post…I ask and I answer…Blessed be the One and All…