Mouth cancer

v12xjs

Hey guys

I got asked for help and I can't really find any answers for this one.

My uncle has cancer in his mouth.

He doesn't want to get stoned so I have to be really careful.

I've made him a coconut oil mouthwash with some RSO and told him to use it externally too.

He's saying he's been given 18 months but I'm not so sure, he's already using morphine for pain management. He's also rejected surgery as it is only 26% successful and will leave him without much of of his face.

Anyone got experience with this kind of thing?

@v12xjs

I've treated a couple of cancer patients with FSO, I'm not as experienced as some but I have a little bit.

Suppositories are the best ROA to avoid the psychoactive effects of the medicine. Neither of the cancer sufferers I helped took their meds this way though as they were both fine with getting high. But for people that don't want to get high suppositories are the way forward.

When it comes to cancer all I can say is time, volume and quality are key. The highest volume you can manage, of the best quality oil you can make administered in as short a window for as long as possible that's the approach to take. You really have to go for it. 

You need to build up to higher doses still but with a suppository you should be able to achieve bigger doses much more quickly. 

Let your uncle steer, if he's coping well then continue pushing the dose.

I hope he responds well to the meds, it doesn't happen for everyone but it's worth a shot and even for palliative care it is truly exceptional medicine.

All the best, and best wishes to your uncle for the battle ahead.

Edited by NezA
Tag
  • Like 17

The not getting high bit is pretty difficult, you need a huge quantity to cannabinoids to be truly effective, as said above I hear that suppositories are less intense, but they'll still have an effect, it's also a bit counterintuitive to me as IME "boofing"/"shelving" tends to make things a lot more intense than oral ingestion. 

It's completely up to him at the end of the day, my mums friend has pancreatic cancer and declined my offer to help for the same reason. I did feel like saying " would you rather get high or die?" But that would be pretty insensitive and given that its never a guarantee I can understand not wanting to spend what could be the little time you have left completely off your chops.  

Whichever way he goes I truly wish him all the best and a full recovery. Fuck Cancer! 

• Like 7

Good suggestions for sure.

All I have to add is that if a person takes too much at the start..It's very hard to convince them to keep taking it after a bad experience.

I know..I made the bad experience mistake but kept on.....very reluctantly thinking " that I didn't want to do that again,,:unsure:

I had an Air Canada Pilot hooping a gram a day his first week with not much effect other that feeling tired..which is OK..He was ingesting as well but very little amounts....everyone is different in how it affects them and everyone needs to start slow for sure

it isn't an easy choice for most to make when it comes to their demise..they unknowingly would rather have someone else make that choice.

We all have our own way

I wish you all the best.

• Like 8

@v12xjs hi mate all i can add. is get him to read the rick simpson book , nature's answer for cancer . gives all details on dose's, an a good read as well

availble on the big river ,alb 

geogeo

• Like 3

Sorry to hear the sad news mate ,  i have had a recent throat cancer and its knitted around the main artery , no surgery options.   

I too am dosing with MCT & oils ,  im not a stoner and smoke very little,  my first experiences with dosing led me to being totally smashed !!!   

I was ruined and not by choice , it was unpleasant but its needs must im afraid if you want to target treat.     

I am now learning to dose my self little & often during waking hours and lots prior to sleeping hours , this method is working for me and im actually consuming more than when i started. 

My  tolerances are slowly adjusting  and im not baked constantly lol         I also find CBD from home grown can have a decent effect in respect of swelling. 

I wish him the very best of luck and pray he beats it :yep:     Im under no illusions mate ,  i would love to beat it but if all it does is by me more time im still appreciative.   

• Like 11

7 hours ago, OldFord said:

Sorry to hear the sad news mate ,  i have had a recent throat cancer and its knitted around the main artery , no surgery options.   

I too am dosing with MCT & oils ,  im not a stoner and smoke very little,  my first experiences with dosing led me to being totally smashed !!!   

I was ruined and not by choice , it was unpleasant but its needs must im afraid if you want to target treat.     

I am now learning to dose my self little & often during waking hours and lots prior to sleeping hours , this method is working for me and im actually consuming more than when i started. 

My  tolerances are slowly adjusting  and im not baked constantly lol         I also find CBD from home grown can have a decent effect in respect of swelling. 

I wish him the very best of luck and pray he beats it :yep:     Im under no illusions mate ,  i would love to beat it but if all it does is by me more time im still appreciative.   

It is "always" nice to hear that from others ....  in a huge way! 

• Like 1

We just found out my GFs dad has a 10cm tumour on his kidney and its intertwined with a main vein. Devastated is an understatement, he only retired 6 months ago! It's early days yet, and he's a very resilient and determined man, but it's really cast a shadow over everything. I've said it before and I'll say it again, FUCK CANCER!

• Like 3

Hey @OldFord, thanks so much for sharing your schedule. Really sorry to hear you are facing similar challenges.

I'll share your post with him and hope it makes him reconsider, and of course I will share anything I come across that may be of interest to you.

Hey @MindSoup, so sorry to hear you have had another loved one affected by this thing.

You know I put much thought and research into helping people in such situations. Again I will of course share anything I find with you.

And thanks everyone for reading and posting, it all helps.

• Like 3

FWIW I inform much of my medical knowledge from the patents lodged worldwide by GW Pharma and have copies of many of the docs they published on their website from '95 until they stopped sharing some time later.
I've seen how much hate the company attracts but it would be foolish to just ignore all that free research, knowledge, information and most importantly specific recipe's.

Seems they have a patent for mucous membrane cancer treatments. That's pertinent to me right now.
Patent number 10179683.
I'll be taking a look at that in detail and trying to understand how I might be able to replicate their results.

Would love to share this goldmine of cannabinoid knowledge and recipe's but have to respect site rules not to post links.

For anybody interested, go to somewhere like patents dot justia dot com and put gw pharma in the search.

There is so much specific information from extraction to application.

Just don't tell them I might be ripping them off for a bit until those patents expire ;)

• Like 4