Any better desktop than volcano hybrid?

monkeypig

Right, so after having had my mighty+ for about 3 weeks I am now fully committed to vaping. I have no choice now really anyway due to the fact that even pure combustion now tastes like soapy burning paper. The question I have is this - Is there a better desktop option that a hybrid volcano. Vapefiend want over £500 for it, but I have found it available for £356 online. 

Is this my best option (not so bothered about money - I just want the best available) or do people recommend something else? Also is there anything to watch out for with the hybrid- are there different packs and that is where the price difference is. The £356 deal has the whip and 3 balloons with mouthpiece and one balloon with adaptor. Am I missing something?

Thanks for all and any advice:yep:

Edited by monkeypig
  • Like 1

I went for the hybrid after I got my mighty and I love it 

At first I used the whip as it seemed the easiest but as soon as i had first balloon I was hooked for me the balloon was a game changer

Although I must add I have not tried many others so can't tell you of its the best or not 

• Like 2

Pretty much what Brysee said, I do love the bags although I use the whip the most of the time just for convenience. I find the bags have better flavour and I tend to try and empty really fast which means you get absolutely battered in no time. I managed to buy mine for 400quid as it was on offer (it still is). Afaik there are just 2 versions of the hybrid and that's just a colour difference. I've not tried any other desktops so really can't say its the best or not.

I know a good few on here like the Flowerpot but I just get confused by all the different options and bits you can buy for it, I just wanted something plug and play with decent reliabilty. My mate bought a 2nd hand Volcano classic years ago and it's still going now! Germans for ya :) 

• Like 2

The flowerpot pisses all over the volcano.

Those bags are a joke, more plastic german backwardsness.

• Like 2

I don't own a volcano but have tried one a few times. The bags just are not my bag. Too much plastic. Old tech really.

Imo the following are better in almost every way, particularly wrt taste.

Flowerpot, especially the ballers 

Herborizer

Vapbong

Tinymight through water

I own all except the herbo but Ive heard enough good things to recommend without trying.

If you need help choosing the flowerpot many of us can advise so no worries there.

• Like 3

Best? 

The Vapcap practically retired my Volcano classic 

(crinkle crinkle)

I think I'd rather have a Cannabis Hardware (Newvape) Flowerpot setup with a bong of some kind 

Or :)

A Qaroma 

A Collyland Aromatizer (Art of Vapor VapBong) or a piece of Felix Denzler's Vapottery 

The Old Head Freight Train 

Or there's a few people on FC that will make you something to order 

Or in the next tier down, for me, cos they produce a little less but still very tasty vapour 

The Herborizer

An Elev8R with a coil 

• Like 1