Pollen sales

Eldo

Hi uk420 

Random question and not really sure where to post this so I'll drop it here....

I guess its right to say I can legally buy seeds as souvenirs. 

Can I do the same with pollen

Pretty stoned and thinking about breeding and the thought popped into my head if seeds can be sold then surely pollen can be too? 

Maybe it is available and I've just not seen it

Or is it a case of containing more thc then legal

Or just people protecting their hard work and breeding lines

Edited by Eldo
  • Like 1

Hi @Saddam not sure If ive missed something and not trying to source polled just wondering what the difference is between that and seeds

Apologies if this question breaches rules or offends anyone 

Seed possession is currently legal under UK law.

Plants, clones and pollen, aren't legal so trading them here would land the site in a load of shit.

1. Dealing or exchanging any substances that are illegal or controlled under UK law. ie: making offers or requests of/for illegal drugs or pollen. 

If you need a diagram then you're out of luck because I'm too busy. 

• Like 1

@Saddam Thanks for taking time out of your busy evening to reply

Pollen sale is illegal under UK law is pretty much all I needed though thanks and sorry for my naevety. 

• Like 8

In more sane planetary zones you can source it very easily. It’s kept frozen and can be posted. 

so technically you are correct. 

• Like 5

I did find a UK based website that was at least claiming to sell feminised pollen of various strains but its not live anymore. 

• Like 2

Pollen is considered part of a live plant just like a calyx is. It's this reason that its illegal in the UK. Personally I wouldn't trust people selling female pollen in the UK. You really don't get a lot of a revered plant were a male gives a lot. To sell it on you wouldn't be doing this for profit. I think from the Short hazey day's x Blackberry gum I got 0.4ml to give a idea and the plants was 34 inch high from base of stem.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, brock1 said:

Pollen is considered part of a live plant just like a calyx is. It's this reason that its illegal in the UK. Personally I wouldn't trust people selling female pollen in the UK. You really don't get a lot off a revered plant were a male gives a lot. To sell it on you wouldn't be doing this for profit. I think from the Short hazey day's x Blackberry gum I got 0.4ml to give a idea and the plants was 34 inch high from base of stem.

Selling clones is illegal but it don't stop people selling them, don't see why pollen would be any different.

I may seem a bit heavy handed locking this, especially since it's been up nearly 24hrs already. 

But sale of any canna specific materials is prohibited by sight rules. 

Even seeds which strictly speaking are legal, are only allowed either directly from breeders that sponsor the site, or from the site directly when members have donated seeds for subscriptions or similar circumstance. 

Buying/selling/trading any plant or plant materials (which imo includes pollen is a breach of site rules). 

If the rest of the team or the boss disagrees they can easily reopen but for now... 

Dodgee rules .. locked.

• Like 5