1st vaporizer dynavap or arizer extreme q

Eldo

Hi uk420 

Pretty much as the tittle says I'm looking to get my 1st vaporizer and looking for recommendations

Doesn't need to be portable and dont want to break the bank. Not really wanting battery powered unless can be used while charging 

Dynavap or arizer extreme q are both looking pretty good for the price point. 

Has anyone tried both of these?

Only ever got on smoking herb with tobacco which of these would be closed so smoking a regular j

Thanks

I have both.

Tbh I no longer use the arizer q. It was my first desktop years ago and I used it every night. Excellent bit of kit for the money.

I've moved on to better more powerful and more expensive desktops now but it's still a contender for the money.

Everyone should have at least one DV. I prefer mine with an induction heater but many love using a cheap torch lighter.

Imo the DV is much closer to a joint as it has a decent bit of conduction going on and runs quite hot.

I love mine (all 10 of them) and I use them everyday.

I would recommend either a 2021 m or going straight for a bb9 or 6 with a ti tip and cap combo. Also consider getting a simrell fmj for bigger hits.

The xmax pro v3 gets excellent reviews and is in your budget. I don't have one but if I was looking for a budget friendly vape then I would grab one.....

Good luck.

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 9

I've owned both, the dynavap would be my choice. Double flame jet lighter and a bit of adjustment needed but more like smoking a regular j than the arizer.

Still you will need to get used to the high without the bacci.

• Like 6

I've never used the Arizer extreme q so can't comment on that one, although it does look like a nice piece of kit. 

I have a Dynavap M (2020) and I love it both with an induction heater and with a torch.  I've actually just had a bubbler and adaptor arrive today, I'm really looking forward to trying a vape bong this evening (if I like it I'll been looking at a Simrell fmj for bigger hits). :)

• Like 3

I had an Arizer extreme q, main down side was the chamber is quite small, i only got one decent bag out of it before needing a refill also you have to dismantle the pipe work to fill it. On the up side, the vapour quality is top notch, as good as a volcano.

• Like 3

I would be tempted to go for an Arizer Solo - or a Sapphire seems the best cheap vape. I realise these do not fit your criteria though. :) 

• Like 3

Vapefiend have a deal on the Dynavap BB3 welcome kit for £48 at the moment

I'd grab one of them, a Glass Charlie stem, a non captive cap, and an FMJ (to put on the captive cap)

And maybe a 21M tip too - as it's all modular, you'll have the parts to make 2 full setups then

• Like 6

Thanks everyone think im set on a dynavap. See how I get on with that then maybe invest in a decent desktop one after

@Hippie on hill is the bb3 any good as it is compared to the 21m

would like to get 1 basic device and work out if I will be able to stick to it before buying all the upgrades and the bb3 welcome kit looks like it would do that....or would I not be getting a real dynavap experience?

I don't have a BB3 but as it has a hole in the side and only a 10mm joint on the end it's very close to a standard DV stem (or body) and condenser setup. The only thing you don't get, without a DV condenser in the mix, is the venturi effect as the incoming air from the airport mixes with the vapour path and does something clever to the pressure at that point.

My special ed Glass Charlie stem is like that so I'm gonna say NO you won't be missing anything compared to a DV stem (or body) and condenser setup in terms of performance and flavour.

The difference is that you won't be able to mix n match DV stems, bodies and mouthpieces with the BB3 without also buying a condenser. And of coarse the BB3 welcome kit comes with the older 20M tip.

The 21M is a slightly better tip imo but it's not a massive difference 

Edit: 

Oh hang on they also do a BB 3 welcome kit with the 21M tip for.£43.20 now 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/dynavap-welcome-kit-bb3?

Edited by Hippie on hill
Moar
  • Like 2

They've got loads of videos on YouTube explaining it all

George (the inventor) explains the airflow in this one 

• Like 1

Thanks for everyones advice

Double bank Holiday and I'm far.to impatient to wait till end of next week for delivery so managed to get my hands on a 2020m

Thought it would end up going straight into cupboard along with the other stuff I disliked instantly

This is something else...didn't realise weed could taste so good!! 

Got through more than I should bit so high, going to pick up a e cig type vap to compensation the amount of backing im giving up as cant dynavap all day but so fucking yeasty especially 1st hit when low on the cap

Thanks again to everyone who recomended

Edited by Eldo
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...
On 01/06/2022 at 3:30 PM, M Pamplemousse said:

I have both.

Tbh I no longer use the arizer q. It was my first desktop years ago and I used it every night. Excellent bit of kit for the money.

I've moved on to better more powerful and more expensive desktops now but it's still a contender for the money.

Everyone should have at least one DV. I prefer mine with an induction heater but many love using a cheap torch lighter.

Imo the DV is much closer to a joint as it has a decent bit of conduction going on and runs quite hot.

I love mine (all 10 of them) and I use them everyday.

I would recommend either a 2021 m or going straight for a bb9 or 6 with a ti tip and cap combo. Also consider getting a simrell fmj for bigger hits.

The xmax pro v3 gets excellent reviews and is in your budget. I don't have one but if I was looking for a budget friendly vape then I would grab one.....

Good luck.

I bought the Xmax V3 Pro earlier this year, and I am really pleased with it. It's inexpensive, it looks the business, is well made and has a nice weight to it, and it's a doddle to clean too. Although it has different settings for 'session' and 'on demand' (which is pretty neat) I only ever really use the session mode, and most importantly it bakes my noggin very nicely. It heats up really, really fast too and the battery will last you a good few sessions before it needs a charge. Overall I'd highly recommend, totally happy with mine :)

Oh, and I forgot to add, it comes with cleaning swabs, usb-C cable and a little 'wax chamber' which I actually use for hash. On top of all that, it has a great accessories list too, so you can hook it up to bubblers, bongs and all sorts. Hooray!

Edited by Hashslag
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little update....

Dynavap not getting used as much as I'd hoped. Still 1st thing I reach for when new smoke comes in as tastes so good. But other than tasting purposes not being used much

1st click I light mainly the tip....no visible vapour but the flavour is something else

Then middle of chamber bit of vapour and ok taste for 2nd click

But this stage weed is still looking pretty green.....but flavour gone only get visible vapour/(smoke?) After going a good few seconds after the click  which after 1st 2 clicks tastes like crap

Using a single jet flame tour has

Any ideas how I can get a better dynavap experience?

Is this the same for electric vapes that flavour goes 1st hit or 2??

Thanks and happy vaping

Heat the tip for a tasty rip 

Heat the base to launch to space 

:)

These 2 vids are quite good