Which cannabis clinic?

namaste666

Im looking into the private prescriptions but there are a few different companies all with positive an negative reviews. Ive looked at Sapphire and The Medical Cannabis Clinic, has anyone any experience of them? Or any recommendations?

I use sapphire and am happy to answer any questions you have.

They are the only clinic I have used though so can't really offer any recommendations, however, I have used them for around a year now and had no issues or complaints.

• Like 1

I have been with the medical cannabis clinic for nearly 12 months now on project 21. There was a few teething problems at first. But now they are much better an run a lot more smoothly. The doctor am under for pain treating fibro Dr sunny is really good I basically tell him what strains I want an he prescribs them. I have heard sapphire are alot more strict an lean to prescribing oils more... The quality of the flower is no where as good as your own home grown but if u need peace of mind of been leagle like me then it's got to be done.. There currently only 2 strains available that have not been gamma irritated. There the only ones I will get as the rest have been nuked an have no terps lift in them. Also when u find a nice strain that works well they normally go out stock quickly. Some time the come back in stock some time they don't 

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick replies , handy that your both from the clinics i was looking into!

Im still undecided lol 

green-machine - Can I just ask mate, how have Sapphire been with regards to stock and getting what you wanted/needed?  

I guess it would be down to stock and quality but if there all pretty similar i'll just choose one of these. I honestly hadnt heard of gamma irradiation thanks syrus, i guess this is widely used then!  I must admit it is a bit about being legal and also intrigued as to what its all about! 

Thanks again

• Like 1

I am with sapphire and can't fault them.

They use curaleaf ex cbpm, who do not stock everything, but they can order from any pharmacy.

For my condition, UC, strain does not seem so important so we don't discuss it.

I am quite content with oil and adven 19.

Happy to answer any qs.

• Like 1

When I first started with them I was more into experimenting with the different strains and tried quite a few of them during this phase there were some difficulties with stocking, mostly just as they would run out and then not be able t get the same strains back.

Now, I generally just stick to the advent range and have had no issues with the stock of these.

• Like 1

Thanks again for the replies, i think I’m swayed towards Sapphire, not many reviews but TMCC has some great but also some awful reviews.

What sort of information do they want in the 1st consultation. Obviously my medical history, do I need details of treatments I’ve tried etc? Also I’m guessing it’s full honesty about current cannabis use? Is it worth making a few notes? I’ll prob forget most of it in the consultation…I hate video calls lol

I’m like you green-machine, interested to try the different strains that are specific to my issues. Hopefully find a few strains that help too! Can I just ask, the consultant decides your script, is that the exact strain and dose? What if the strain is out of stock, would you need another consultation to choose a different strain or do you have a choice? 

Thanks again for the help, really appreciated 

Blimey it ain't cheap :ohmygod:. Feel bad for people who need it more than me but couldn't afford it and then forced to suffer thanks to our stupid government.:wallbash:

• Like 1

I've had the Sapphire leaflet but the prices put me off along with the fact that even though you are receiving a private prescription from a licensed doctor if you wish to access services on the NHS to do with mental health you will still be treated as a self medicating drug addict and will need to attend "rehabilitation" sessions.

Just seems like a grey area to me to get money out of your pocket, I can grow my own for less cost and less hassle and just keep on keeping on.

• Like 3

it’s the same as what happened in cannada for years, private companies had the monopoly and pumped out really shite weed (sticks and leaf) and it’s only just getting better (legally) decades later. the black market/you will always have the better product..

• Like 1

Yeah MG! So expensive. Its hard to justify the costs tbh, especially when you grow own too. I didnt think quality would be quite as bad as ive been reading but i guess thats just hit and miss with timing of your order.

Hey thanks Exhale, that s interesting too! I didnt realise this nor did I think about the repercussions on my NHS treatment like that. Legal but with a drug addict label isnt as appealing :thumbdown: 

hmmm, im swaying backwards and forwards. Has anyone had any negative experiences back at the GP after getting your prescription?

• Like 1