Volcano Bong advice

Roger the Shrubber

Can anyone help me?

I have a Volcano, and I've also got a nice bong.

I was thinking it would be cool to fill up the balloon on the Volcano, and then somehow attach the mouth-piece it to the bong so that the vape bubbles through the ice-cold water within.

Is this possible?

Is there some kind of attachment that allows me to do this?

I just hold the mouthpiece up against the bowl or downstem tbh but there are Easy Valve Gong adapters and the Magma Bag-to-bong adapters that you can buy.

Edited by Hippie on hill
autononsense
  • Like 1

Sorry, I dunno about that but I find bongs are smoother if you use warm water, slightly steamy water instead of ice cold water :)

• Like 2

Another option I thought of was to add an adapter (with a tap?) to the other end of the bag, when you make your next bag. 

Kinda like a cheap ass DiY Vapor Dome but with a bag to act like a vapour lung to hold the vapour before it goes through the bong 

Edited by Owderb
link removed
  • Like 1

It's a bit extreme ,suiting up and everything ,molten lava ,but I'd just use the bong with a lighter .  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boojum said:

slightly steamy water

That sounds like it would help with the dryness and soreness from the smoke on the back of the throat. :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, B0bbyBuds said:

That sounds like it would help with the dryness and soreness from the smoke on the back of the throat. :yep:

Aye, exactly that, it's not the heat of the smoke that makes it harsh.

• Like 1

Hey guys! Thanks for all the advice!

That Magma Bag-to-bong adaptor looks like just the ticket for what I'm after.

Until recently I also had a Mighty. Then it got stolen when we got burgled while staying at an AirBnB a few weeks ago. I plan to get another, so that little bong connected to the Mighty will also have to go on my shopping list!

I never thought of using warm water in a bong. I've always tried to get the bong water as cold as possible using ice. I'm going to try hot vs cold to compare.

Cheers!!

:yep:

• 1 month later...

Anyone reckon the pump on the volcano would push the vapour through the water of a bong? 

volcano>whip>bong 

• 1 year later...

Just put the mouth piece of the balloon on the bong instead of the herbs and start sucking. Simple.