Smoked weed that smells like piss?

B0bbyBuds

Had some old weed, found a little tub of it from long time ago. It smells really nice, very lemon/citrusy/chemically. However I smoked a joint yesterday and after the room smelled kind of like piss. It wasn’t unpleasant though lol it was definitely the weed smoke, I smoked in the doorway and it was blowing in. 

Again: it wasn’t unpleasant, just wasn’t expecting that. High was nice, before it was smoked it smelt really nice. It’s super smooth to smoke. 

Anyone experience something like this? 

i can remember standing at the bar in my local and my mate walked up and said i smelt like cats piss, i had a 1/4 of blues in my shoe lol

• Like 3

I’m not sure what car piss smells like. Is there a big difference between human and cat? 

That was raw weed. When I smelt it I was an bit like wtf!?, how’s it go from citrus to this. I did do a bit of online searching and found there to be raw bud that smelt like cat piss. But nothing about smoked weed which didn’t smell like cat piss smelling like piss. lol  It was a really nice smoke though, and the piss smell isn’t unpleasant. 

it filled the room, I had only smoked a doobie at the door. 

There's a strain called Cat Piss, I find tangerine dream can be really pissy. I can't remember the strain but something I grew had smoke thay smelt like a truck stop urinal.

• Like 1

I remember reading a forum thread somewhere that was trying to get to the origins of road kill skunk and a cat piss strain was mentioned.  I think it was said it's an ammonia pheno.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, B0bbyBuds said:

I’m not sure what car piss smells like. Is there a big difference between human and cat? 

That was raw weed. When I smelt it I was an bit like wtf!?, how’s it go from citrus to this. I did do a bit of online searching and found there to be raw bud that smelt like cat piss. But nothing about smoked weed which didn’t smell like cat piss smelling like piss. lol  It was a really nice smoke though, and the piss smell isn’t unpleasant. 

it filled the room, I had only smoked a doobie at the door. 

If the piss smell isn't unpleasant are you sure it's piss 

Is there a piss smell that isnt unpleasant 

• Like 1

Old widow used to be cat pissy. 

Alot of people talk about the cat piss haze in spain. I've only smoked it once. Never grown it. 

I got a C99 Leaning plant that's pissy pineapple. 

• Like 6

A good sauvignon blanc is supposed to smell like cats piss on a gooseberry bush. Coopers Creek actually brought out a wine called "Cat's Pee On A Gooseberry Bush!" Must be something similar going on.. :yep:

• Like 1

Cat piss was a old haze pheno. They used to be 1 called polecat that smelled like a ferret to. I think it was a phone from old Nl#5 x haze but 100% on that.

• Like 4

It's only old white widow I've tried that stank of ammonia. I'd love a cut of that. 

Who'd have thought weed that smells like a litter tray would be nice :puke:

• Like 2

NorCal Cat Piss  - indica - i have grown out Stinkbomb a few times which is a cross of it and during veg and flower there is a very distinct ammonia/piss like smell - buds cure up to be very strong and tasty with no pissy undertones or smell of piss when smoked though.

• Like 2

Cat piss to Old man piss love em, pissing heck lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

We had weed that tasted of cat's piss (Haze) back in the day (90's) and one that was like dog shit (Afghan). They were cracking smokes, probably strains from Sensi, as there wasn't much else around at the time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

C99 Leaning plant that's pissy pineapple

That was kind of the smell lol and it wasn’t unpleasant lollollol 

18 hours ago, Brysee said:

If the piss smell isn't unpleasant are you sure it's piss 

Is there a piss smell that isnt unpleasant 

Not a big fan of asparagus pee. Used to serve asparagus soup at work. I’d pee in the afternoon and panick wondering why my pee smelt. Didn’t realise until my colleague pointed it out lol

18 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

C99 Leaning plant that's pissy pineapple

I’ve narrowed it down to c99 or sch. But pretty sure it is sch. 

Good info, think it super citrus haze, the plant was a bit of a runt as it was near the cold intake. But it produced great smell while growing. 

Wondering what I smell like after I smoke it. Do I stink of piss after? There wasn’t no weedy smell either so not sure what scent sticks. Got some more of it so hopefully not walking around smelling like a urinal. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well this thread was a funny read, never knew you could get that.

I don't think I'll have any cause our 2 cats would get the blame lol