10,000 UK medical users?

Nick Berry

I read in an e-letter that 10,000 uk residents are receiving medical cannabis

Seems a blt low on the take up front

A legal prescription is beyond the financial means of many, it's far more affordable (and often better quality) when sourced on the black market.

• Like 5

As a medical patient myself, I feel able to say this, the medical weed here is crap. The more expensive brands can cost crazy amounts and the cheaper end of the spectrum can be hit or miss, I had a batch recently that tasted and smelled like burning hay, which made me nauseous vaping it :puke:

While I don't mind keeping and maintaining my prescription I can see why lots of people would prefer to stay in the black market with larger choices, better quality and generally cheaper too.

e2a: With the recent changes to the Project2021 pricing scheme, I expect that number will drop as people stop their prescription and treatment.

Edited by green_machine
e2a
  • Like 3

also a med patient.

upwards of 13k now.

yes, they need to sort their game out. its not early days any more, its almost 4 yrs.

• Like 3

Begs the question , why are folks branded as criminals for growing their own medicine ? 

• Like 5