rosin and waxes ...vape juices ...

Hoodwinked

hi all im just wondering if many of you have maybe transitioned from joints to vaping ?..

ive had a look at the forums and theres just to many subjects i dont no where look so its going here lol

ive thought about making me own rosin and meltin it down poping it into a vape or maybe buying some an doing it that way as it seems i need a fare bit of pot to do a decent bit of rosin ..or wax so ...is anyone making there own ?

ive had a go at the diy vape juice and i will say it worked just not as strong as a joint but it wasnt to bad but to make it stronger i think rosin would be the way to go right ?

if so where do you guys get it from if your using it ? or are you making your own ?

• Like 2

Lots of folk here make their own extracts and there's even threads around here that teach how to make the equipment and how to use it. 

Look for Harvesting and Processing on the site front page. Just beneath that is the Hash and Oil section - you'll find answers to most of your questions in there somewhere :yep: 

• Like 2