The magical butter machine

The Green Manalishi

I've made my first tincture. I used the 96.4 "vodka" I bought and I added 90g of AVB then I put the machine on the 8 hour cycle, so simple. Just an experiment to see how the machine works.

I now have 8 x 100ml bottles of very dark brown tincture, I tried a 1ml dose last night but I'm not sure what effect it had as I also took some capsules as well, but I slept soundly from 10 last night until 8 this morning, I'm going to try some more this morning...:hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 4

I make my tincture with trim nowadays, I use 1/2oz per cup. I find 10 or 12ml a good dose for me. I'll never do 25 again, that was a mistake! :ouch:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, KC said:

I make my tincture with trim nowadays, I use 1/2oz per cup. I find 10 or 12ml a good dose for me. I'll never do 25 again, that was a mistake! :ouch:

Cheers dude, I'll be using trim in the future as well, I've still got loads from 2021.

I tried another 1ml dose yesterday morning and I remained pretty calm all day, I've donated a bottle to a mate who's just had a lung collapse and doesn't want to risk smoking.

• Like 3

I infused 1ltr of coconut oil yesterday. 

I decarbed 50g of various buds, a combination of Northern Lights x Skunk, Golden Lemon Haze and Heavy Grapefruit, in the Decarb Box. I destalked the buds before the decarb process but I didn't grind.

The Decarb Box is definitely an upgrade from using Pyrex and aluminium foil, there was a marked reduction in the smell and the temperature readings felt more accurate.

I followed the instructions in the manual and decarbed at 121C for 30 minutes, then I waited for it to cool before adding it to the MBM along with 1ltr of coconut oil from Aldi. I set the correct temperature and pressed the 2hr button and that was it. 

I was amazed at how much I got back after the process had finished. Usually I lose at least a whole jar full (250ml) but this time I recovered around 900ml from the initial 1000ml. the colour is different as well, my last batch I made in the slow cooker is quite green, this new one is more of a golden colour.

I'll make some cake later to see how strong it is and I'll get some pictures sorted.

• Like 4

I made another batch of coconut oil yesterday, exactly the same ingredients, exactly the same result. What amazes me is how little waste there is after the process has completed.

I think I may need a bigger fridge soon...:hippy:

• Like 3

Mine always comes out green when I use the MBM for coconut oil, I assume it's because the weed gets chopped up unlike in the Nebula Boost or Pot by Noids.

large.coconutred.jpg

MBM on the right.

Edited by KC
well greeny/brown
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...