Minivap UK Sellers?

ricklepick

Hi, I'm looking to get a Minivap but can't find a UK seller. Vapefiend haven't had them for a while and have no plans to get anymore due to low interest. 

I'd like to get the new model with 8 preset temps, abit of a longshot and I've searched online buy does anyone know of another UK seller? If not then my best cheapest bet is likely buying direct from the manufacturer in Spain, would I have to pay VAT on it? If so what's the rate? 

• Like 1

I've no experience of the minivap,

but if you're going to spend that much you might as well look into getting a Tinymight/Handwarmer ;)

Good luck with whatever you go for :D

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I’ve ordered direct from Minivap it’s worth emailing them I had no charges with my second unit the first one I got from Vapefiend . Imho I prefer the Teflon core with seven temps although the first one was glass core and also good . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I've no experience of the minivap,

but if you're going to spend that much you might as well look into getting a Tinymight/Handwarmer ;)

Good luck with whatever you go for :D

Atb

:yinyang:

I looked at the Tinymight but wanted a session style vape that offered better flavour than my Mighty. The other one I was looking was the Tetra P80 but there's a waiting list and I don't want to fiddle around with mods. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

I’ve ordered direct from Minivap it’s worth emailing them I had no charges with my second unit the first one I got from Vapefiend . Imho I prefer the Teflon core with seven temps although the first one was glass core and also good . 

I'll send Minivap a message. How long ago did you get your 2nd unit? No customs, VAT, handling charges slapped on? The Sterling to EU price conversion makes it a good price at the moment but if I've got to pay all the other costs on top then it's too expensive.

I'm surprised there aren't any other UK Sellers but it not the most attractive or portable device, which doesn't bother me as I'd be using it at home. 

I can't decide between the glass and teflon core, I know most herb vapes aren't built for hash but I was thinking of getting the glass core as the hybrid heating might work better but then I don't really vape hash that often and maybe better of with the teflon core instead using my mighty for mixed hash and herb bowls. 

I would say to get the power puck for when at home , saves battery etc for when you need it . Both cores vape hash , just need to use  higher temp .

• Like 1

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

I would say to get the power puck for when at home , saves battery etc for when you need it . Both cores vape hash , just need to use  higher temp .

Did you buy your second unit from Minivap recently? I'm interested in knowing how much VAT, customs and handling charges (if any) you had to pay. 

31 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Late November last year , as I said before no charges.

Cheers mate, just checking as it looks like there's no customs duty as most of the device is manufactured in Spain but you would still have to pay 20% import tax at the sellers end. Minivap replied back saying they would take off 21% off the price (for tax) to UK customers and that UK customs would collect import tax. I find the rules abit confusing and don't know if your purchase slipped through the net or we do not pay import tax on this particular vape for whatever reason. I might hold off and see if there is a 420 sale, if I have to pay the import tax hopefully the sale (if there is one) will cover some of the cost. 

I kept it in basket and communicated with the owner he decided it was low value .if you explain no uk stock he seems to want to help . As uk seller not do the extra temps nor could they update it so I had a few emails back n forth , he also added some extra baskets , screens and flexicones  .It was his Black Friday deal though , people want sales end of day . @ricklepick just tagged as I added to post 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add
  • Like 1

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

I kept it in basket and communicated with the owner he decided it was low value .

Ha, nice! I might do the same, maybe he'll be feeling generous when I put my order in.

13 hours ago, ricklepick said:

I looked at the Tinymight but wanted a session style vape that offered better flavour than my Mighty. The other one I was looking was the Tetra P80 but there's a waiting list and I don't want to fiddle around with mods. 

Just FYI. Tetra p80 not a session vape as such, more on demand but it does have a session mode. Not a waiting list. He dumps a few and first come first served. They go in minutes.

Tinymight has a session mode. Vape constantly on ready to hit. Big difference is it's not cooking your herb like the mighty.

• Like 2