Vapexhale liquidated

Arthur Mix

Any people who have Vapexhale cloud evo’s they are liquidating due to issues. Might be an idea to get any spares you need. All the explaining of it is on their website. 

• Like 6

Ey up @Shumroom cheers buddy. I looked for a bubbler n that a few weeks back for it but I get confused. Smoking weed can be really complicated. Just to show my naivety. Those carrier things yer put yer flowers in. How the fuck do you clean them? Can you clean them? They’re £20 for 4. Which I refuse to pay lol 

Fucking Luddites wi nowt but a 25p packet of skins :) 

• Like 3

Cheers @Exhale they gunk up super quick eh. I’ll get some iso off t’internet then. I’ll run these babies until the wheels fall off :) 

@mikeydoughnut yeah that's the problem I experienced witht he Cloud Evo, it's a great unit it just gunks up quick and that affects the draw, it's amazing how much vapour a clean rig will produce compared to a gunky one.

it's not just the basket, the stem is a bitch for gunking up I used to shove an isowipe twisted up and push it through with a pencil and then floss, some people were putting a balloon on the end of the stem under the unit and pouring isopropyl down and squeezing the balloon to create a cleaning motion I never tried that as knowing me I'd end up with ISO all over the place.

Hope they last longer than mine did, eventually the heat and the washing pings the weld on the bottom of the basket and the bottoms fall out.

The main reason I moved on to the FlowerPot after using it a couple of years was mainly the ease of cleaning aspect but it's still a great desktop vape :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Exhale said:

The main reason I moved on to the FlowerPot after using it a couple of years was mainly the ease of cleaning

I’ve recently had a flowerpot and it’s so nice after years of various vapes clogging up. Give the screens a quick dip in iso and you’re done! 

• Like 1

Ahhhh it all makes sense now @Exhale the draw did seem affected. Like trying to suck a 5 dollar shake through a straw. I’ll get them cleaned up n try the wipe trick too. I’ll be honest the baking I get from that as opposed to a doobie is night n day. Some iso n wipes is cheaper than new baskets. Might see how we are getting n pay day n get a bubbler n a whip n that … check me sounding like I know me shit lol Onky ever smoked bangers n buckets.

• Like 2

The Cloud Evo got me off the baccy and bifta's, I absolutely abused it the first 3 months then the nicotine and wanting to stick something in my gob and toke cravings went away and the high got higher, I'll have a burn now and then (especially long cured bud) but the vape is where it's at for me now and edibles.

• Like 1

Love my vapexhale but tend to get more use out of my herborizer Ti nowadays.

Less maintenance and easier to get bigger hits quickly for me.

• Like 2