Cannabis NFT designs

Had to distort the words due to not violating sub rules promoting etc.

The white on the spliff and arm is on my original. But you get the idea.

large.20220217_081851_compress75.jpg

Edited by B-real

Nft seems to be the new hype well not that new anymore. It just seems to me every artist thinks I know let’s make it an nft and we’ll get more money for it. Then use influencers to hype the prices up. I see it as no different than actual traditional art. In that sure some artists will be big and their work will increase in value. The majority though will be no different than some bloke who’s a good drawer. Yet some people see nft wind think yeah great investment. Loads of shady characters in it bit like with crypto and cunts like that Brian rose.

Whats the deal with NFTs? Can anyone just make an image and put it up for sale? I heard some guy in America got $1m for a dick pic! I want in on that action lol

I enjoy a bit of macro photography, was thinking a few of my snaps might get me off the bread line. 

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I heard some guy in America got $1m for a dick pic! I want in on that action lol

Make of that what you will lol $1m for a dick pic wtf!! 

A cryptopunk NFT sold for 27 million $ last week... 

Not seen the dick pic one lol but i did see an NFT collection which was photos of women taking a shit on the toilet  wtf

if i had the space i`d not grow dope any other way  than NFT tbh, i loved running water with canna ideal combo rapid growth faster than coco,trunks that need a jacksaw to chew through.  :beer:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
spacebar error
  • Like 1