2 years in may auroa tilray kihron neodics adven

the rambler

So  it will be two years may will see my self seeing prescribed medical cannabis on a uk script legally

Thought I’d share my experiences and thoughts 

so my journey started out two years ago in may. I touched bases with t m c c a London based clinic. Where I emailed my notes from my g p after a week I heated back . Was expected and had a zoom meeting with my doctor. How COVID changed times     We discussed my former cannabis use do helping my symtoms. 
my case went to a board of governors and was expected

simcr starting I’ve tried a lot of budget bud and some top quality auroa. Spent around 15 grand to date.

why the government can’t issue a Lisandro s to grow your own is beyond my self 

but being legally and knowing I can have a smoke and medicate in peice with out gear if being arrested is priceless. Currently vaping pink kush 20 1 from auroa through my furry rouge vape 

wondering why we can’t be like the states and Canada 

Consultation alone was 300 quid then repeat script fees at 40 auroa pink kush and la confidential at 360 on the 30 (x2)  plus 50 quid shipping then import taxes as just outside Uk 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ratdog said:

:eek: i'll stick to risking my freedom, i couldn't afford weed and my mortgage at those prices

I’m going to be joining you this summer out in my garden least the stench of over peice med weed will throw my neighbors off lol n agreed with you @ratdog it’s worth the risk to save the cash 

Im not prepared to spend so much on it this year it’s over priced and over rated 

Edited by the rambler
Spelling
  • Like 2
Just now, ratdog said:

i bet you could grow stuff much better mate

Going to give it a propper try this summer only doing 4 in my l shape garden to photos two autos 

had a bit of experience but want to get it right this year so I probs wil be asking questions along root 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Going to give it a propper try this summer only doing 4 in my l shape garden to photos two autos 

had a bit of experience but want to get it right this year so I probs wil be asking questions along root 

do a diary mate, people are always here to help you along the way

• Like 2