Cheap Dab Pen Recommendations

MindSoup

Hello Chums 

Dabs are great, but they're a bit of a faf, and things can get dangerous pretty quickly when you mix blowtorches and being ferociously stoned lol. So, i'm after a cheap dab pen/stick that I can stick in my bong (18mm), a poor mans e nail if you will. Other than E-cigs a few years ago I've never been a vapist so could definitely do with some guidance. I imagine the fact it would be upside down while in the bong might be an issue. 

I'm not particularly bothered about battery life, or exceptional flavour, just getting as mashed as possible without burning my fingers, and cheaply at that, ideally max £40, maybe a DH gate special or something. Oh and nothing of Scamazon please, Bezos can suck his own chode. 

• Like 1

I've got a lynx hypos zero for puffing concentrates , it's a fantastic little unit , think I paid about fifty notes for it a couple of years ago , looks like a small ecig too so it's pretty low-key.

The ceramic chambers are supposed to be disposed of after a few months but a bit of isopropyl and a good blow through whilst it's on hot hot soon gets them back to basically new, I still replace mine every now and then though....

Absolutely won't fit on a bong though :bag:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
I don't read things through

No :)

Can we double the budget?

Or resurrect an old ecig mod?

I'd go with a quartz quest v4, hvt sai or sequoia style atomizer (from recommendedvapesupplies)

They're quite samey things, basically a temp controlled coil under a bucket which is waaaay better than the cheaper options that have the element in contact with the concentrate and only give you a couple of power level settings.

That said. The Yocan torch isn't sooo bad if you can still find one.

Yes.

Coil king from same place mentioned above.

£30.

Not as good as the other mod based suggestions but fairly good for a pen.

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 1

@BilgePump looks pretty good, anything fits if you cram it hard enough lol I'm sure I could make an adapter for it.

@Hippie on hill for double my budget I could get an e nail kit, 50 would be absolute maximum for it to be worth it not being as good as an e-nail. I'm not worried about fancy settings or anything, and a bit of cheeky combustion is fine with me

@M Pamplemousse coil king looks nice, does it have good airflow? 

• Like 1