Arizer extreme q with bong

mystic_roots

Got a strange question for you guys, see if i'm missing anything blindingly obvious.

For the past year I have used my Arizer vape through my bong to cool it down and it's worked perfectly. For the past few days though I've noticed it's hard to take a hit on the bong, even if i put the arizer fan on to help it doesn't work and I have to stop because i'm literally getting nothing. The bowl is clear on the burner side and if I directly take a hit of the vape it pulls easily so that would lead me to suspecting the bong, but I have no clue why, the fitting is snug, checked my water levels and even tried it with less water and it made no difference. It''s cleaned about twice a week with isopropyl alcohol.

If it makes any difference the bong is a tri honeycomb filter made from that reputable German manufacturer who I can't remember the name of cause i'm a little stoned.

Do your bong adapter or interconnect tubing (between the bowl and the bong) need a clean? 

I'm struggling to think of anything else it could be? dirty screen? something in the honeycomb or downstem??