Bad meds

Dan t

Hi all. 

A friend of mine has gone to a private clinic (Saphire) for medical oil and flowers, 

Im shocked at the quality that they delivered. 

Brown. No heads left on trycs. Smelled of hay and tasted not far off old pressed commercial import. 

I half expected a couple of seeds to pop out.  

Please tell me this is not the norm for uk medical cannabis.large.20211218_161513_compress5.jpglarge.20211218_161455_compress31.jpglarge.20211218_161447_compress39.jpgthay claimed that this is 4x the strength of the average weed.  What is average weed? I don't know. but i do know this aint 4x times the strength of even the old block weed.  Lackin in terps, flavonoids and Thc.  

The oil was dark but runny like cooking oil. Nothing like Rick oil.  

Looks poor tbh. I know a few with legal prescriptions and they look nothing like that.

The oil is runny like cooking oil as you said, I was prescribed the spectrum blue for several months. It’s good stuff but expensive so I stopped it, just couldn’t justify the cost when I can make my own. I was expecting a superior product but found mine’s almost as good. 

• Like 1

Its a shame my freind as not in the position to be able to be self sufficient.  The oil works out at £70 per 30 ml of thc and another £70 for a smaller amount of cbd. Plus the £40 for the 10 g of buds.   

Just now, Bustin Jieber said:

those buds look like they been rinsed for oil.

I thought just handled roughly, but now you say that id agree mate.

Just now, BilgePump said:

Shocking , is there a regulatory body for private medical cannabis suppliers? 

I'd definitely be having a word.

:yinyang:

Hope so. Im gonna tell em to complain. 

• Like 1

I would , there's absolutely no point in meds that don't work.

If it has been washed for oil that's doubly shocking as they've knowingly dried off the iso to sell it even though it's waste plant material.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Yep. I don't think its a case of nobody noticing the loose keif all over the place either.  If all the buds are in that condition thats a lot of dust on the floor lol.   

Disgustingly immoral practice that is.

• Like 1

I am a medical prescription holder an its a hit n miss with strains some are over dried an over irradiated an truly shocking no lab testing or  anything there's been a few recalled for mold to . Out of the 10 strains I have tried only one has been up to stander an thats the shishkaberry by Northern green a Canadian company an the only company that don't irradiated there flowers . Its shocking down to the customer cear to but this is what we have to put up with for peace of mind.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, syrus420 said:

I am a medical prescription holder an its a hit n miss with strains some are over dried an over irradiated an truly shocking no lab testing or  anything there's been a few recalled for mold to . Out of the 10 strains I have tried only one has been up to stander an thats the shishkaberry by Northern green a Canadian company an the only company that don't irradiated there flowers . Its shocking down to the customer cear to but this is what we have to put up with for peace of mind.  

This is really disappointing to find out.  Im pretty blown away by this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bustin Jieber said:

Ffs man. I say this only half joking,  im thinking its probly safer (contaminant wise) and better quality to score ya meds of the street. 

Edited by lildaveham
Removed .gov quoted link
  • Like 1

Fucking hell @Dan t at least dealers work under the knowledge they’re breaking the law. That bud is full on criminal mate. Who are these thieving good for nothings? 

Okay some weeds aren’t photogenic. Fair do’s. But that’s supposed to be someone’s medicine :thumbdown: