Script just issued

Newcouch

Hi,

Well, a sort of celebration of sorts. After an interesting journey, today i finally received confirmation, and paid for, my first ever cannabis script.

Its a funny old journey, and tbh, the worst bit about it is actually having a disease that qualifies, and maybe people ignore that part.

But hey, ho. Im very positive about it, and i hope to hell it helps with this bastard disease.

Proper details at a later date, not now, im only slightly less paranoid, but at least I have relevant evidence of solid medical support now through legal processes.

Newc

• Like 6

good on you, they wont give me one as i experienced psychosis once, while having not smoked cannabis in months, i dont seem to have psychosis when i do use cannabis, only borderline when im off it, sometimes it gets dodgy and i score some and i get well again. to be fair to them they did return my money after i kicked up a stink.

• Like 1

well, just received it.

took 0.2ml 50% cbd at lunch. had a mega siesta - wow.

had 0.05ml 20% adven oil sublingual 17.30. wow, really relaxing and pleasant in an alert way. deliberately took early since wife out and i wated reassurance on the 'stoned out my tits bit' - all fine. nice.

had another 0.05ml to see sleep effects at 20.30. now 21.35 - all very excelent.

but how will it modify inflammation?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be ok.

Well, I say that because I can't sense any significant effects from the oil.

But, one Thursday, my digestive system just clicked back into place. Virtually completely normal.

Wow.

I have ibd / UC.

Yesterday, the stress of Christmas packing for trip to in-laws with tantrum teenage daughter  started to knock me off. One immodium, an extra THC dose in the evening and all cool.

Amazing.

• Like 2