getting replacement seals for the mighty

ratdog

i'm struggling to get the little rubber seals that fit the mighty without paying silly money and only getting one or two with stuff i don't need like extra cooling chambers.

anyone found a better way of buying in bulk, cheaper, the seals much fit other things as well?

thanks

Screwfix lol but seriously its worth finding out the specs of the seal and checking out places like that as the o ring would probably not have been made just for the mighty. 

• Like 1

@ratdog I only say this as I recently changed the thermostat on my car and screwed up an o ring and being 20 miles from the nearest Halfords I stripped an old lawnmower and found one perfect size, that was 3,000 miles ago and she's sealed like a champ.

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

I saw a post on read it (sp? :) ) that said 8.1mm ID and 1.6mm cross section 

Altho I can't verify that 

I think you're best off buying a Mighty Seal Ring Set to be quite honest 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/storz-bickel-vaporizers-accessories-parts/products/mighty-seal-ring-set?variant=685982384141

nice one mate, i hadn't seen that in my searches, only replacement coolers and the bits. i'm sure my pocket can stretch to a fiver lol:)

cheers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arthur Mix said:

@ratdog irc there a discount code also lol can’t Remember  it though 

neither could i, and for the sake of a few pence i couldn't be arsed to find out lol

i did order two packs to get more out of the postage lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2