Mighty Plus is out - anyone bought it?

Slippy One

Hi vapers, anyone tried the new Mighty+??

USB-C socket

Supercharge function: 80% charge in approx. 40 minutes

Heats up in approx. 60 seconds

Ceramic coated filling chamber

Optimized design for better stability

Pre-set Superbooster temperature

Improved housing

2-year warranty + 1 year upon registration

At the moment the MIGHTY+ is excluded from all discount promotions

It aint cheap, and looks like a bigger version of my crafty plus, so probably not worth the £350 for us Crafty users.. Damn I wish I'd waited now.. 

:guitar:

• Like 1

I'm looking at vapes at the moment (well the volcano really). I did notice the Mighty+ at £340 or the Mighty for £205, surely it can't be that much better :unsure: 

It's only 60quid less than the Volcano Hybrid (not much use if you want a  portable I know)

Hey Slippy, head on over to FuckCombustion if you want more info on the mighty+ loads of people have bought it there

does your Crafty+ have a ceramic coated oven? 

Edited by vape_ninja

Maybe bite when it comes down around the £250 mark, depending on reviews! Got the Crafty+ 6 months ago, not impressed. Can't get it to finish 2 capsules.

My Crafty + is always plugged in between charges, and I prefer these smaller vapes to any desktop vape. Battery will always be an issue but I prefer that to mains powered any day. 

Must admit, the price doesn’t reflect any improvement for Crafty + users and minor tweaks over the original mighty, probably not worth the extra £140 difference. 

3 year factory warrantee is good though, makes the vape cost less than £10/month or £2.50/week to use. I used to spend £10 on lighters in a month, so still good value. :yep: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Maybe bite when it comes down around the £250 mark, depending on reviews! Got the Crafty+ 6 months ago, not impressed. Can't get it to finish 2 capsules.

Seriously? Yours must be defective. I'd send it back.

Either that or you're taking many more puffs per capsule than I do.

I'm usually at 50 % after two capsules. This is on the default temperature, taking 10 - 20 hits per cap, or until the vapour gets irritating to my throat.

• Like 2

I have the Mighty+ and am very happy with it.

Fast charge and improved heat up time are appreciated, but it still vapes basically the same as the original Mighty. Battery life does seems slightly improved (likely because of the reduced heat up time) but that could just be because it is new.

I mostly bought it for hiking/camping trips, so having USB-C charging makes it worth the money for me, but I don't know if I could recommend spending the extra money unless you actually need the new features.

• Like 6

@Slippy One I'm the same, preferred the crafty+ for stealth and the USB charging, wish I'd known about the crafty+(V2) then though

@Absurdist yeah, I'm seriously thinking about sending it back, goes down 2 bars on first cap then drains battery during cap 2, have to charge after every cap to keep it fully charged. Bowl area gets roasting as well, its an expensive hand warmer that you can get a vape out of now and again basically.

@KC £205 for the original? Now that's tempting me

• Like 3

Just now, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

£205 for the original?

Yes, I was going to say I won't tell you where from as this site has it's own vape sponser but I noticed they are selling it for £207 at the moment :) (vapefiends) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KC said:

I'm looking at vapes at the moment (well the volcano really). I did notice the Mighty+ at £340 or the Mighty for £205, surely it can't be that much better :unsure: 

It's only 60quid less than the Volcano Hybrid (not much use if you want a  portable I know)

I haven't used my volcano since I bought a mighty last year. It vapes more efficiently at 210 than the volcano at 230 from the colour of the residue, and the filling chamber is big enough (0.15g is about as much as I can cram into a capsule, and it's usually nearer 0.1g).

The upgrades would have minimal impact given the way I use it, portable for me is round the house :) but any of them could be most suitable for you.

• Like 3

@mister phlegm I take it you use the capsules again? From what I seen they're a pound a go, sod that if it's single use. I'd just go bareback and clean it more often if it would cost me a quid a time.

Just now, KC said:

@mister phlegm I take it you use the capsules again? From what I seen they're a pound a go, sod that if it's single use. I'd just go bareback and clean it more often if it would cost me a quid a time.

They are 50p a shot, 40 for £20.

I only use my crafty thee times a week so I just bin them.

• Like 1

I bought 40 with the mighty (if price is a concern factoring in accessories is a good idea) when I get low I throw them in a little iso and they are all good to go again. I bought a second cooling unit (the top bit) and disassemble and iso one while I'm using the other.

The capsules bend easily so you have to be a bit careful but I haven't borked one yet. If I can't get one open I'll iso it closed. It's very effective and they come up like new, just a bit of a faff opening and emptying them now and again.

• Like 3

@KC I was looking earlier, our friends at Vapefiend sell 40 capsules for £14.08, lucky if I've used 10 in 6 months & probably threw away 4 of the 10.

The most necessary accessories apart from the capsules is the wear & tear set, for all models Mighty+, Mighty or the Crafty, they include a spare cooling unit, extra mouth pieces, spare screens, seals & pads.

• Like 1

It's true that portable is almost always around the house, so battery is not a massive issue. I've probably wrecked the battery being plugged in 24/7. Desktop vapes are too much so I predict sales of the volcano will drop.