No Tobacco!!!!

chilled artist

Well guys n gals..... It's day "1" of NO TOBACCO........

Thank Enke for this Blue Cheese

Tips n tricks welcome

I said i'd be off tobacco by latest the end of the year... well, the oppertunity to go for it with some extra weed in my hip has arrived. If i make it through the month still with some weed in my pocket, then i recon i'll make it to 6 weeks........and if i make it to six weeks then i'll never buy tobacco again.....thats my goal

• Like 11

purchase a high quality vaporizer . 
I own an extreme q (arizer v tower if you want cheaper version) and A Mighty 

Sometimes i do wonder about smoking a joint (pure) but na i just like the smooth and flavour of my vapes its totally guilt free lol 
Make sure you find a retailer that will stock the latest vapes (such as vapefiend) 

Yes, they are expensive but if you can stay off smoking Tobacco, worth it right? 

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 3

Glass of water every time ya feel like a cig. 

Put the money in a jar and gather it up. 

If ya dont you wont ever see the savings from giving up either. So that helps keep ya motivated by seeing the financial bonus. If its 20 a day then stick away a tenner a day. 

Gather it up and maybe spec out a new grow set up, or glass, or something else, and then you can say that giving up tobacco paid for those things. 

20 a day is a fair amount towards a nice car payment, or a good holiday every year. 

Im still on tobacco but have cut way down and have noticed that i dont smoke as many spliffs either. Hoping to give tobacco up conpletely and do a tolerance break before i get my next grow up and down and just try vaping and see how that goes, I've a minivap i never use, so provided it still works thats my plan, good luck with it mate, they say 3rd day is hardest and after that it gets easier. I've found that when ive given up before, or tried to, it's getting those first few days over you. 

• Like 6

It can be a challange but well worth quitting, i quit years back then hit e cigs last year (stress etc) Quit them again recently and feel much better without the nic demons now. Good luck, Atb:yinyang:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Deranged World said:

Glass of water every time ya feel like a cig. 

Put the money in a jar and gather it up. 

If ya dont you wont ever see the savings from giving up either. So that helps keep ya motivated by seeing the financial bonus. If its 20 a day then stick away a tenner

cheers, but there aint gonna be no savings,..it was about £30/week on baccy, but so much needs replaced and fixed in my natural, there aint no doe left, this is pure health wise     step 1 on the way to healing myself.

Cheers everybody

don't want to do the electronic gadget thing, I know its supposed better for you,,,,hear what they're saying bout Ecigs now...... I'll stick to the natural thanks

• Like 1

I had a bong everytime I felt like a drink when I had to give up booze . it worked very well . Would it work for baccy ?

• Like 3

Willie Nelson said he quit the cigs by rolling 20 joints and putting them in his cigarette package and sparking one up whenever he felt like a cigarette.   l think l gotta quit the tobacco too after this last full pack l have is finished.  Sick of the "lung butter" coughing in the mornings after hanging with friends and drinking and smoking more than l normally would otherwise.

• Like 2

Best thing I  ever did was kick that shit , worst bit about it is being able to smell and taste some things too well now  lol

Good luck :yinyang:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, fatboy77 said:

Well worth it.  You'll end up smoking less weed eventually too, weird. 

Not so sure about this, I was convinced most of my joints were feeding the nicotine habit.

Quit cold turkey, no vapes, gum or patches, just pure spliffs, and tiny pipes.

Glad to be off the baccy, 11 years now.

But I have trouble making an ounce of weed last more than 7-10 days.

As those that know me will attest, I'm a fat greedy bastard! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...